1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

putting new picture on profile

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by trekbiker, Feb 20, 2005.

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Feb 20, 2005]
    help.

just removed a pic trying to put new one up and i'm stuck. one one gone, but not able to put new one up. help pl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gifease
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]

3. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Feb 20, 2005]
    If it makes sense- when i go to amend it thru my profile, the 'radio's' that are mentioned are clearly not displayed.

anyone who is moderately PC literarate- do i need to amend cookies???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
  4. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Feb 20, 2005]
    thanx Yas

It didn't use to be this difficult to change!!!

just tried that though and it says improper picture type. wrong resolution?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Sorry for the lack of IT, give me a rifle to shoot Bin laden and his henchmen and i'm well at home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif
  5. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[Feb 20, 2005]
    Only ones you can use are: .gif, .jpg, .png don`t know what resolution it accepts though.

If you want me to adjust your pic so it fits send me URL of it and ill mod it to suit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif