pure vag meet 20th of april in stockport

Geah

Reaction score
not sure if this has been posted but im going to a vag meet in stockport on the 20th of april

details below is this groups first meet so would be nice for a good turn out

heres a link to the event

https://www.facebook.com/events/1410713989194578/?fref=ts

10152657_1487945221428557_1410798436_n.jpg

Would love be there as we all know women dont have a birthday day, so it is her birthday weekend, no getting out of that lol.

You going to the Unleashed show?

birthday meet dude ? :w00t:

yeah think i will dude its a bit early but ive been to a few unphased meets there usually a good turn out in summer

Err numpty Yeh meant unphased lol.

Hahhaha tried that already,lets just say I'm glad I'm still fast on feet lol

How did the meeting go?
Gutted I couldn't attend especially that I only live 1/2 mile away.

it went quite well for the first meet mate there was 54 cars at peak i think some nice motors seen a few nice ones pass as well i think there doing one every month and are getting stands at the bigger shows shame you couldn't make it dude i did that then elsecar the day after good bank holiday weekend all in all :)

Awesome glad to hear it went well, wish i had been there, instead of keeping the mrs smiling all b'day weekend, lol

Funny i found this, i saw you all at Stockport Tesco i was in my mates A3 sportback black edition, some very nice cars

cant beat finding a random meet should of stopped for a nosy and a quick pint :sm4:

id seen a few nice cars around that day that wasn't at the meet

not been to many shows this year ive either been skint from my own mods or just too busy :blink: