Pulling to the left

goodbuzzman1

Reaction score
Ever since i bought my S3 it has pulled to the left.
I have replaced
ball joints, shocks, drop links, drives, cv joints, wishbone bushes, arb bushes, top mounts & bearings, subframe bolts. I didnt solely replace all this to fix the pulling to the left but regardless, it still pulls to the left. I have had a 4 wheel laser allignment done too

Anyone else have the same problem?

Tyres? Tyre pressures? Does it pull left under braking or all the time? Sticky calipers maybe?

any bad marks on the alloys?? has the steering rack been checked

I'm also having an issue with mine pulling to the left, I will be replacing a lot of components over the next month because of the age of the car and hopefully it will help. I'm changing engine mounts also as well as fitting rear adjustable tie bars and adjustable top mounts along with polybushing the rear railings arms and front wishbones then I'll having the alignment done and hopefully it won't do it anymore

Hi guys haven't posted on here in ages. I'm still having issues with the car pulling left both when coasting and when on the gas pedal, only way I can describe it is you can feel through the steering wheel that the front left kind of has a heavy feel to it and the power going to that side. I've changed the following parts to try solve the issue. New rear passenger caliper , fitted refurbed brembos on front , changed Wish bones for 30mm front bush ( F&R poly ) new front roll bar with poly bushes , reconned rack and poly bush , new coilovers with adjustable top mounts , vibra technic engine mounts , new track rod ends , new drop links , new ball joints , poly bushed subframe bushes , rear R32 roll bar and poly bushed , poly bushes rear trailing arms , upper and lower adjustable rear arms. Im at a loss to what Moreno it could be, I had the wheels aligned again last week 4 wheel alignment. The only thing I thinking of doing is changing the gearbox and front driveshafts and see if that cures my problems.

Anyone have any input on what else to look for?
I've even changed three sets of wheels and put a new earth strap on haldex and serviced it.

is your car physically crooked? its been over a year now? has the MOT guy not commented - when doing the road test brake test?

maybe the car was bent in an accident which was not recorded, body alignment check may be needed.

I had this and diagnosed it down to the steering knuckle. Where the track rod end connects to the knuckle the hole had warped slightly, giveaway was that the TRE fell out of the hole instead of the taper holding it in