1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puddle/warning light fitting guide

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by RobinA3, Feb 6, 2011.

1. RobinA3

RobinA3 Active Member

Not had a chance to do anything however let me know when you are free and we'll give it another bash when its dry
  2. schuey564

schuey564 New Member

remember when we fitted the front door lights rob.we removed the panel on the passenger side, just below the glovebox to gain access to the various block connectors.
    we then had to remove one connector (black one ?) to reset the system so that the lights would work.

just a thought robin !.......would it be possible to tap into that block connector to gain a feed to the footwell lights using your looms ?
    this way,once the plug is reconnected it should reset and power up the lights.

let us know your thoughts on this robin,maybe check the diagram to see if its possible,

regards,

alan.
  3. Masterm8fo

Masterm8fo Warmonger

I'm interested in this last question as I have to attempt those footwell lights. Ta
  4. macpdm

macpdm Member

Im feeling quite priviliged as my 2000 X plate A3 1.8T Sport has puddle lights :happy:

Great thread