1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 car screenshots

avalon88 May 8, 2005

1. avalon88

avalon88 Member

I found these picture on a website the other day claiming to be screenshots of the PS3. The cars look absolutely fantastic, if indeed these are the screenshots then i can't wait for GT5 to come out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
    Just imagine the new Audi RS4 or BMW M6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. dummi

dummi smoking a6

that'd be insane detailing when is ps3 expected? 2007?

3. avalon88

avalon88 Member

I heard mid 2006 was on the cards... can't wait nonetheless

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Absolutely mental. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Speechless those graphics are totally amazing.....WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif Cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

6. gizze

gizze Member

7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Wow that is very impressive! Must be some computing power graphic wise to produce those images!

8. AndyC

AndyC Moderator Moderator

SG?

9. gizze

gizze Member

Here is what he did it on/using....

Title: Maxwell Interiors- Day And Night
    Name: Benjamin Brosdau
    Software: (Other), 3ds max, Photoshop

These are my tests done with 3ds max 7 and along with the alpha version of next limit`s maxwell render.
    Render times ranges from 3-4 hours for the flashlight style images (thanks to my buddy eldo for his research work here ) and 6-9 hours for the daylight images, rendered on a Dual Xeon 3.2GHz with 2 GB of ram HT enabled. postwork in Phtotshop for final adjustments, noise reduction in Neat image software.
    thanks for watching. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and here is the wireframe

[​IMG]

Seriously skillfull!

10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

They didn't mitre in the kitchen worktops very well, and their are no knobs or buttons for the built-in oven and microwave, and the sink is so in the wrong place, with no splah back and a run of wall units above it. It should of been placed by the window, with a view to outside.

Just a thought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

11. gizze

gizze Member

Haha, You cnut! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

12. [ QUOTE ]
    true that the sink is where the stove should be. plus what's going on with teh seats through the glass? table.

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn`t light refract (or something sim) through glass or water so i guess those chairs are doing that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

13. Vance

Vance New Member

yes glass refracts but i've got a glass table and it's noweher near as refractive. now you mention it, it's just like the table is made of water. that would make sense.