1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projektwo rear bumper

concoursneil Nov 27, 2005

1. concoursneil

concoursneil Member

Where is the best place to get the rear bumper bottom lip from.

http://www.cessories.net/ dont seem to list that they stock it anymore,

RSD list they do projektwo but does not show any pics.

Awesome say they stock it so will give them a call for stock availabilty , but was wondering if any one knew anywhere else that stocks it to save me trawling through pages of Google /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. Drill

Drill Member

Dude, the Votex rear skirt is the same as the Projectzwo one if all else fails /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

3. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

hows things M? you have been quiet of late. Thought maybe you and Gambba had defected /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Drill

Drill Member

Nah dude, just been so busy with work, and I've been taking college classes at night and online trying to finally get a degree (So I can FINALLY get a real job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) so I haven't been round much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

How're things goin "oop norf"?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Damn cold n wet, I'm just a soft Lowlander.

Had me worried for a bit, thought I may catch up in posts!

6. Drill

Drill Member

Tell me about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Over at TSN I've YET to break the 11k mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. Markb

Markb Active Member

Just for reference cessories get there parts sent from RSD. As I found out with my side skirts.