Projector headlamp units

I

imported_DSGSport

I am thinking about getting an aftermarket Xenon kit for the car. From previous experience I know that I will need projector lenses, so as not to blind people! (also will the projector lens units take the h7 bulbs?) If so what are the part numbers for the projector lens headlamps?

Hope you can help

P.S

If some one has the cost as well it would be most helpful.

Have a look in the past topics, there is one on exactly this subject. I just got my Xenon kit a week ago, havent got round to fitting it yet. Looks like its going to be a squeeze though...

Thanks for the response. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

It was more to do with being able to get hold of the head lamp Units, and the cost, rather than the xenon kit. Can't remember that being covered in a past topic. I will go hunting though.

On the kit I bought there is no need to change the lenses. I did e.mail Ian about the kit and he assured me that they are 100% legal.......

I hope.

Yeah they will be legal so long as the kit you have isn't over 6000k (I think?) From past experience with having a xenon kit fitted to a car with out projectors you have to seriously adjust the angle of the beam, other wise you loose a lot of direction/light and it does tend to temp blind people. Hope I'm wrong with the Audi.