Project Carbon - MY11 Audi S3

that S3 badge is quality ian loving that alot , its the little touches that make this one of the best S3's around keep up the good work ian , oh and hope you get the car sorted soon and not at mega £££ keep us posted on progress with it mate

Nice little touches mate love it, shame about the sump but your car was touching the floor haha

I have been to see Steve Howe at Triple H Motorsport to asses the damage. It's a fairly easy fix, all we need is the wiring diagram to see which of the three wires goes where.

This little issue will not stop me running as low as I have been :lmfao:

LOL my thoughts exactly! thanks

Shocker is like 3-4 years old now...... I sometimes think people do not actually know what the significance is of it.

Eg. Middle aged women with the sticker of it on their car..... oh errr!!!

oh haiiii there short plate :happy:

050b2b33.jpg

off to Scottish Car Show on sunday, not sure if the Scottish Police will like the short incorect spaced rear plate or the complete lack of fron plate :lmfao:

loving this car every which way! *******! i want carbon rear valance.. lol

Ian this is my inspiration I love this car :wub:, just one question where are the updates and where have you been? It's been a year since its been updated must have some changes you want to share?

Ian is still around but most of his updates have been on Edition38 or VAGoc. The car has served it's purpose and has now been stripped for the next project, there are still a few things for sale if your interested.

Reactions: Morells
Beautiful s3. What tiresize are you running? 215/40 rund baut?