Project Carbon - MY11 Audi S3

haha got there in the end eh it was my mother she was filling out a job aplication so was too busy to pick it up for me lmao , i recomend them awesome smell

Your car looks mint mate! Well done!!!
I would love that carbon diffuser on mine. Ive seen them on other makes and always loved them.

Lovely car mate, really like it!! Looks awesome in the flesh rolling along!

Seen you driving down the bypass a few times. Your a short fellow arent you, or do you just sit low? lol

I live not too far from you.

Keep it up buddy!

Nick

Last edited:
absolutely love it.. looks awesome. was thinking about doing that as i was considering spraying mine jet black or carbon wrap!

I love this car, all the neat touches. I don't really need to comment on the total awesomeness of those rims. :)

Killin it as usual today at DC you little Geordie *******:

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

:wub:

Haha, no im not tall, but I am full on slouched in the seat dying from excess Jager Bombs the night before :laugh:

Anyway you dont need to be big to MASSIVE PLAYER :ninja:

Ok so update time, car went lower before DC11, the rear lock ring was binned and the arch trimmed to stop a bit of scrubbing. The front was would all the way down with no helpers.
49fab834.jpg

0a1b0f21.jpg

6c37754c.jpg

e1013bdb.jpg

then the front plate recess on the grille was smoothed out by Broony and Steve at the body shop (cheers for a top job as usual :D )

7e57b0be.jpg

98fca721.jpg

cfcb480a.jpg

and ended up with this from DC11

3efa4933.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HIGGINS
Cheers Dec

The lowest point on mine is the sub frame, and I regularly catch it. I dragged the bottom of the car all the way across the field getting into the All Types show, and got stuck on the smallest of speed bumps :laugh:

:lmfao: Sorry Ian, whilst scrolling down your thread I must've put my finger back on the mousepad on my laptop just over the 'dislike this post' button and it selected it. It wouldn't let me cancel it, so I clicked 'like this post' in an effort to cancel out my mistake and now I look like a moron. :(

p.s. Love your car - you've got very good taste.

:lmfao: Sorry Ian, whilst scrolling down your thread I must've put my finger back on the mousepad on my laptop just over the 'dislike this post' button and it selected it. It wouldn't let me cancel it, so I clicked 'like this post' in an effort to cancel out my mistake and now I look like a moron. :(

p.s. Love your car - you've got very good taste.

Ah don't worry about it bro, I don't check the notifications anyway

you just sit your plate in the window now then?

No, I just don't run a front plate haha

Looks ace as always Ian, looking at this makes me want skirts! Side skirts just to clear that up

Well it was only a matter of time before something BAD happened.

45b223fa.jpg

I have ripped the oil height sensor out of the sump connector, the sump is still ok along with the male part of the sensor but the female part along with half a foot of loom is missing in action :laugh:

The car still drives fine but I also have the following issues as a result

A/C wont turn on
Tranction Control wont turn off
Parking sensors wont work

Audi will not fix this under warranty and want £150 to tell me what is wrong......the wire hanging down below the car without a big black connector on is a bit of a give away Audi!

So the car will be fixed soon.....just not by Audi

Who said looking cool was practical

On a positive note, I have more Carbon

129f448b.jpg

I am currently looking for an Audi S3 8P for myself, will be used as a demo for my business at shows as well. I must have looked at over a hundred on various forums etc around the world and this is the best one I have seen as far as looks is concerned. Its a credit to you :salute: