Project B5 RS4 Sedan...

Well nice!!! lovin the colour, although you will have to be careful where you leave it – so little **** might take a shine to it!!!

The paint work looks spot on – where did you get her painted?? Might have to pay him a visit when I get the front end sprayed.

Got her painted in West Kingsdown, Kent.

You should get a Confederate flag for the roof... Yee Haa!!!

Seriously though, looking really good.

seriously speechless....it def looks phat...u hav created somthing unique wid the colour...:applaus:

marky_g said:
thats very cool, love the black roof, what sorta money do genuine rs4 panels cost?[/quote]

A heck of a lot new.

snoop said:
fuc*** top job there, and love the colour. more pics with the wheels on already. =)

Thanks dude. Final pictures when I drive her home on Tuesday.

Woah, looks great mate... been away for a while over xmas and new year so havent seen this thread for a long time.
Great colour choice and work looks spot on :)

Getting my RS4 rep back on the 14/02/08 fingers crossed, ill keep and eye out and ill see you soon now im back :)

Siena said:
Should be an awesome conversion when you're done. Is your 1.8T a quattro?

As for my chosen colour, I did consider black, but way too sedate for me.

Sorry mate I posted that ages ago, Ive not been on the site for a long time!!
I didnt buy the S4, it fetched just over my budget...

At long last "its alive!" Excellent colour choice, would have never guessed that! Thats going to look the dogs nuts this summer, very nice.:icon_thumright:

Well, I'm just hours away from collecting her, will post fresh pictures!

I can't wait! The colour is unusual, but that's what makes it so great. You'll have to give us an itemised price list, and cost of all the work you've had done when you reveal the final result.

It really is stunning.

Final pictures. First 3 were taken at night, so not good quality, especially as they were all taken with my phone.

Front splash guards aren't in yet, as I've just ordered the longer RS4 bumper stays, pick them up Friday. Also, need to fit the larger washer bottle, for the headlamp washer system...

29012008161.jpg

29012008160.jpg

29012008159.jpg

29012008157.jpg

29012008156.jpg

29012008155.jpg

29012008154.jpg

29012008153.jpg

29012008152.jpg

29012008151.jpg

29012008150.jpg

29012008149.jpg

29012008148.jpg

29012008147.jpg

29012008146.jpg

The tints definately set off the black roof. Good job mate cars looking awesome. :icon_thumright:

Soupie69uk said:
Looks nice, can see the paint is more orange in these pics.

You pleased with it?

Yes, happy with it, for now.

Going to do some more work on my 2.7 Biturbo, then buy another cheap A4 to do all the R&D, then transfer the lot over to my main car.

Then, I'll be truly happy.

looks the tits mate, dunno if its the pics but it looks like the fuel flap fitment isnt great, other than that its flawless.

snoop said:
looks the tits mate, dunno if its the pics but it looks like the fuel flap fitment isnt great, other than that its flawless.

Fuel flap needs RS4 buffer, ordered.

WOW !!! Outstanding work.

Not a bad way to spend 5k that, i bet it doesnt seem like that much doing it in bits, as i had the same on my engine swap. Collected the parts over 12-18 months so it didnt hurt so much.

You sir are a legend !!

Siena said:
Yes, happy with it, for now.

Going to do some more work on my 2.7 Biturbo, then buy another cheap A4 to do all the R&D, then transfer the lot over to my main car.

Then, I'll be truly happy.

Sounds good. Hopefully I will see this car in the flesh at some point.

Is that the car with the new suspension fitted? I cant remember if you said you had fitted it already or were waiting.

Suspension was fitted 3 days before she went for surgery.

Looks stunning, fantsatic job. If my car didn't already have a black roof I would go for that look too. Wonder what a brilliant black A4 would like like with an Orange roof LOL

:hubbahubba:

Looks fantastic! :thumbsup:

I couldn't wait to see some nice daylight shots of it... Looks superb; love the colour, the black roof looks really smart with it too. The wheels suit well too.

Great work!

Regards,

Rob.

Mate,

I salute you....the car looks amazing, the colour, the wheels, the black roof....perfect!!!

Excellent job.....

I cant really say anymore....apart from good on ya!!!

Absolutley perfect I cant fault it at all.
Amazing job Sienna.
What did you do with the roof just spray it black?
I tae it you have xenons in there?
What kind of lights have you got in the fogs they are very blue/white looking.

Thanks for the comments guys.

RS4 Sedan B5 photoshoot coming soon...

Inca Orange Pearl...Mercedes Silver...Ming Blue...

...And whatever others we can dig up.

macattax said:
Absolutley perfect I cant fault it at all.
Amazing job Sienna.
What did you do with the roof just spray it black?
I tae it you have xenons in there?
What kind of lights have you got in the fogs they are very blue/white looking.

Roof was painted Black Pearl.

Yes, headlamps are OE RS4 / facelift Xenon units, though I intend to fit 6000k Xenons to the mains, and just get ice white bulbs for the foglamps.

congratulations Siena, nice work, but N reg makes it look old, IMO it's asking for a private plate .

Definitely keeping the wheels silver.

David, front looks high, as there was a lot of ballast in the rear!

2 S2 Avus wheels + tyres, 2 15" steels + tyres, I front door, 2 boxes of odds and sods, mostly bolts and nuts.

hacek said:
congratulations Siena, nice work, but N reg makes it look old, IMO it's asking for a private plate .

Ah, but she IS old! :laugh:

Siena said:
Definitely keeping the wheels silver.

David, front looks high, as there was a lot of ballast in the rear!

2 S2 Avus wheels + tyres, 2 15" steels + tyres, I front door, 2 boxes of odds and sods, mostly bolts and nuts.

That would do it:sorry: