project A3,,,,DUB low life!!

Epic night with the boys <3 travs pics are next level!!!!!! The blog will be done In Next few days,,,

For now here's a couple off the iPhone

f5c48e29.jpg

e260c8bd.jpg

Reactions: N8, Rob W8 and FranA3
Last night i met up with the dubclique boys, Dan and Chris along with trav (samtravisphotography) and my number 1 bro N8 to do a full shoot on my car which is to be featured on the blog this weekend, heres a little teaser for u,,,,,,,,

2af42595.jpg

link- Redirecting...

Last edited:
Reactions: mkimjoon, FranA3, 55_UK and 1 other person
Quite keen to see some interior pics as it looks like you've gone for one of my fave colours inside!....

Awesome stuff luke! is the location Castlefield?

I seen you around there couple of weeks ago, this car looks 100x more stunning in real life!

btw mate, can you tell me which headlight bulbs you use? including the side lights? I'm too scared to purchase xenon bulbs after reading the wiper motor horror stories.

And for the interior...man I cant wait for more pics! Looks pretty dappa though from what I can see of it

To be really honest, u guys are not even prepared for the pics that you are gonna see of the car, I cannot praise Trav enough on his work, he really is a weapon of mass destruction in the photography game!! :wub:

Different BALL game to S5s :wub: They weren't much different to S-Line seats tbh and he only got them but he basically got em for free :laugh:

have to disagree with you there Nath the S5 seats are a different level the sline seats and more comfortable than the S3 buckets :)

Lukes killed it with his interior and at the end of the day he would have been a fool to refuse the cash he was offered for the S5's

Last edited:
have to disagree with you there Nath the S5 seats are a different level the sline seats and more comfortable than the S3 buckets :)

The 3 people that I know, that have sat in the S-Line and S5 seats have all said the same thing, no difference in comfort. The buckets are designed for the younger ones amongst us :laugh: Luke will admit himself, these seats are different ball game to the S5s and he only bought them at the time due to the stupid price he paid.

The 3 people that I know, that have sat in the S-Line and S5 seats have all said the same thing, no difference in comfort. The buckets are designed for the younger ones amongst us :laugh: Luke will admit himself, these seats are different ball game to the S5s and he only bought them at the time due to the stupid price he paid.

Well have to agree to disagree bro I've spoken to two people who have run S5's and they both agree the seats are a different level to slines the buckets are cool bro I like them but I like tone different :)

Well have to agree to disagree bro I've spoken to two people who have run S5's and they both agree the seats are a different level to slines the buckets are cool bro I like them but I like tone different :)

Cool no worries but obviously @ £200 you can't argue

Thanks very much guys, glad you all like, the pics Trav took were insane! As to the seat comment, I'm with Nath. I liked the S5s alot, but I got them as they cost me £200. If he had RS4 bucket seats for the same price then you'd have to be a complete WHOPPER not to have taken them. The presence of the Recaro CS in the interior is just unreal compared to the S5s, and as for the comfort, its completely different ball game!

The buckets are the best seats I've ever sat in, and anyone who says they are not comfy is wrong FACT....I've done some stupid long drives in mine, like 1200 miles to MIVW in a day and was fresh after the drive!

People who moan about buckets can't afford them

Reactions: N8
The buckets are the best seats I've ever sat in, and anyone who says they are not comfy is wrong FACT....I've done some stupid long drives in mine, like 1200 miles to MIVW in a day and was fresh after the drive!

100% true, buckets are ultimate baller seats at the end of the day

I'm not saying the buckets are uncomfortable I'm saying that saying the S5's are the same as slines is wrong there way better than slines same as the buckets are way better than slines. The reason I didnt buy buckets is I wanted to be different. At the time no one had done S5's I'm pleased with my choice and that's the reason I didn't sell mine to Jason but if Luke wanted buckets he'd have been a fool not to sell to him.

Cars looking killer Luke! I've never been a great fan of silver on silver, but Trav has taken some cracking pics here and I can't wait to see the shoot. I always used to fall asleep when I looked at your S5 seats. They are a very BORING looking seat, I know you bought your car with black and silver seats so its not your fault. But now you've bought Recaro CS's and trimmed them in such a beautiful colour blue you have literally propelled the car 10 levels.

I completely disagree with what B19 CTR is saying about the seats, I'm with N8 & Ian S3. I have S-Line seats myself, and have sat and rode in an S5, there is hardly any difference in comfort whatsoever. I've been in a set of RS4 bucket seats from Bristol to Amsterdam, and they are the most beautiful and comfortable seat that Recaro have ever made, you cannot touch them!

Luke the car is looking world class now and hope to see it @ UD12 :wub:

Many Thanks

Coral

After looking back on the pictures and taking a step back, this is one of the top 3 A3s in the country, FACT.

You've killed it Luke.

The end.

cheers broski island!!!!! if that dont get me in at Ultimate dubs nothing will!!!

Those seats are immence lad , well played. Next gen ****!

Cars looking killer Luke! I've never been a great fan of silver on silver, but Trav has taken some cracking pics here and I can't wait to see the shoot. I always used to fall asleep when I looked at your S5 seats. They are a very BORING looking seat, I know you bought your car with black and silver seats so its not your fault. But now you've bought Recaro CS's and trimmed them in such a beautiful colour blue you have literally propelled the car 10 levels.

I completely disagree with what B19 CTR is saying about the seats, I'm with N8 & Ian S3. I have S-Line seats myself, and have sat and rode in an S5, there is hardly any difference in comfort whatsoever. I've been in a set of RS4 bucket seats from Bristol to Amsterdam, and they are the most beautiful and comfortable seat that Recaro have ever made, you cannot touch them!

Luke the car is looking world class now and hope to see it @ UD12 :wub:

Many Thanks

Coral

Sorry this is on your build thread Luke you know how i feel about your car not sure how this became an argument about who has the best seats lol

Luke,

You know my views on this car, the wheels, the paintwork, the interior and the owner and its safe to say its one of the best in the scene right now. Everything youve done to it, is perfect and it all ties in. You know im not just saying this because I fancy you, im saying it because I mean it. I speak my mind bro.

I cannot believe ive just read an 'argument' over whats better out of S5 seats or CS's. Incredible. I got offered a set of S5 seats the other day from the same chap for £150 in cream leather. I turned them down. I honestly wouldnt put them in my office, let alone my car. It's like comparing Kelly Brook to Katie Price, completely different ball game.

B19CTR, I sense a little jealously with your replies? Is it because Luke no longer rocks poverty spec seats and you do? Do you not like being beaten by somebody who could be your Grandson? If you genuinally prefer the S5's over CS's then I suggest you call it a day on your 'modding' career.

Chris... Dont hate, appreciate. ♥

Reactions: Heights, luke1987 and N8