project A3,,,,DUB low life!!

Its pretty epic isn't it Ry :wub:

pretty?? its ****** EPIC! you two are like the EPIC BALLER BROS! :friends:

its good to see, if i werent going down the S3/Performance route id be doing what you two are... :sly: FO SHOR

cheeky little mod done, my11 airbag cover :wub:

Old :lazy:-
DSC_1331.jpg

New :wub:-
DSC_1406.jpg

Reactions: 55_UK, FranA3 and N8
Yeah, still a little shocked you haven't got the S3 pedals (the easier mod)
yeah but if i went in on the interior first then something on the outside wudda have to wait, easier to just collect interior bits over next few months then the it will be fresh inside for the new year

Well just finished detailing the car ready for the detailed bash tomorrow!!! Heading off to my bro's garage shortly to have my 2010 golf R brake set up fitted :wub:

b3622d3d.jpg

ad2d4a71.jpg

great meeting you the other day mate, car looked fantastic. if i was to go all out on mine it would be very similar to this...very much to my taste.

great meeting you the other day mate, car looked fantastic. if i was to go all out on mine it would be very similar to this...very much to my taste.
cheers bud nice to meet u too :) saw ur car on ur way out, looked sick man, nice and subtle

i cant tell you how spot on those rims are mate...still cant get over em lol...

love the stance and everything else bro...flat bottom looks lush!!

Hello! Could you tell me what is your rear camber? And what psi you run at drive height plz? Thank! Car is an eye candy

i cant tell you how spot on those rims are mate...still cant get over em lol...

love the stance and everything else bro...flat bottom looks lush!!
Cheers bro!!
Hello! Could you tell me what is your rear camber? And what psi you run at drive height plz? Thank! Car is an eye candy
Hi mate , I have -1.5 of camber and ride hight I have about 38psi in fronts and 48psi in rear