Product options

devonmikeyboy

As far from JBS as possible !
Reaction score
Just placed an advert for some S3 rear brake discs. I want to change the advert as the pictures didn`t work as usual but the product options tab doesn`t seem to be working.

Yep, that's a bug we're aware of, and one of a few we're working on at the moment.

There is a workaround though... Right at the bottom-left of the forum view, there's a little drop-down box, which you can use to select the visual style/theme used to present the site (it probably says ASN at the moment). If you select either LegacyBlack or GrayFolio-BLACK (can't remember which one, or if both, off hand), the Product Options menu will work so you can edit your ad; of course once that's done you can pick whichever flavour you prefer the forum in.

I'll be taking my hammer to that one in the near future... I promise!

Cheers,

Rob.

Sorry i forgot to get back to you about this. If you change the forum skin and go into edit the advert page is blank of all details so you need to re-type the entire advert all over again if you want to edit anything even a simple typo error.

Cheers for the headsup. I hadn't see it do that actually.

I'll get it looked into. I think we might need to take the Classifieds offline for a little while to bend it straight...

Cheers,

//R