Problem after replacing Concert with Sony CD Player

boson

Reaction score
I recently replaced my Audi A3 concert stereo with a Sony Bluetooth CD Player. The Sony works well, all is working and i'm getting good sound.

Problem is there is a constant buzzing noise in the background. This noise happens on all modes (radio, aux in, cd) and putting the volume to zero makes no difference, no does adjusting the balance or fader. Seems to be mainly from the back too.

Any ideas?

Alright mate I think i`ve read a couple of threads regarding this issue so maybe worth checking the I.C.E. forum for some hints (apologies if you have already) :sorry:

Hope this helps anyway (probably not like)

It could be a bad earth

OR

You may have the wrong harness (not the sony supplied one, the harness from the sony harness to the car harness) as some are designed for rear amplified systems and some for fully amplified….whether this would cause interference I don`t know… :unsure:

Have you installed an amplifier aswell as the head unit ? as you may need a ground loop isolator

http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=33172

If you have no joy following my dribble contact AndyMac as this fella`s sound as and knows his stuff! :yes:

Take it easy

Gaz :icon_thumright: