1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private Registration - N14 UDY

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by ShaunS3, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ShaunS3

ShaunS3 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

[Mar 29, 2012]
    Hi guys,

I have for sale the private reg that came with my car when i purchased it. Only for sale as it holds no sentimental value to me and i would like my own personal plate.

The registration reads: N14 UDY (I can only presume they attempted to spell Audi with a 'Y') It's pretty close but not my cup of tea.

I have had the registration valued by a number of companies, whom valued between £400-£500. However, i thought i would put it on here first to see if there was any interest from fellow Audi nuts.

Open to offers. Buyer to cover DVLA fees, plates from the car will be included in the sale.

Thanks, Shaun.
  2. ShaunS3

[Mar 31, 2012]
    Nobody interested at all? :(
  3. brasiliangringo

brasiliangringo Member

[Mar 31, 2012]
    I trade plates, its a slow market.. Do you have a free membership with PH ? If so, bung it on there or just shop it with one of the big guys like reg transfers as they are very hard to sell unless dateless or word/name specific.
  4. brasiliangringo

brasiliangringo Member

[Mar 31, 2012]
    And be prepared to wait. I have had F31STY for sale for over 6 months now but they do sell, problem is reaching a target audience! There are people out there who will buy it, but finding them (or them finding you) is far harder than say selling an S3 as the plate really is unique etc.. Good luck.
  5. ShaunS3

[Apr 1, 2012]
    Top advice, cheers pal.
  6. fangio

fangio Well-Known Member

[Apr 1, 2012]
    Check the DVLA web-site, thousands of good plates for £250 including transfer!
  7. ShaunS3

[Apr 3, 2012]
    I've had a look but the plate i want isn't available and although not currently registered to a car, someone owns it and has done since 1992 :(