1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price for A3 8P Sportback Towbar 7 pin Electric Kit

Discussion in 'Parts Requests' started by Avus Sportback, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Avus Sportback

Avus Sportback Member

[Apr 18, 2011]
    Hi Dave,

Im having a nightmare fitting my towbar on my Sportback and need your help for part numbers and prices.

I have a detachable Audi towbar fitted and need a 7 pin electric kit. I did buy one and fitted it but found out at the last minute that the kit was not for my model as I dont have the brake switch at the pedal, the kit I have is ZGB 8P0 055 203 B.

I have a feeling you are going to say Audi no longer sell the 7 pin kits and have standardised with the 13 pin but, is 8L0 055 203 A the correct 7 pin Kit for my 57 plate Sportback Reg - AT57ONS. Can you tell me if the kit is still available and the price please. If they are not available is there any way I can get a wiring schematic for this loom so I can figure out where the wires on the loom I have need to go so I can adapt this loom. As i said earlier its just the 4 wires for the brake switch that i need to connect somewhere

Also a price for the 4 x LED rear lights.

Thanks in Advance

John.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

[Apr 27, 2011]
    Hi John

i think i have sent you a reply via email

Dave