1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price drop next month?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by killa_z, Aug 10, 2007.

1. killa_z

killa_z Couped Out

[Aug 10, 2007]
    interested in your thoughts about the prices of the 8P A3's (the 140 2.0TDI's more specificly), i understand the new '57' reg is coming out next month and was wondering if this will affect any prices as i was told all/most cars will drop in value a bit as alot of people will be exchanging their cars to dealers for the new reg's

reason i ask is i am 90% sure the new a3 will be my next car and if i can save a little money by waiting a month or so, i will

cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. petewon

petewon Member

[Aug 10, 2007]
    I hope not, Ive just bought one. :(

No seriously, I think they might drop a bit but even if they dont there should be more people trading in their cars to upgrade so I would have expected you would have more of a choice.
  4. steve184

steve184 Active Member

[Aug 10, 2007]
    I woudn't say the price would drop simply because a new reg is out - thats next to irrelevant these days, with two plate changes a year plus various, facelifts, tweaks and MY changes throughout the year

The price will drop normally as all cars (even A3s) depreciate - and quite fast when they are new