1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty quick help needed! car aerial + interior lights

lugz Nov 7, 2009

1. lugz

lugz Member

ok so i was attempting to fit a new stubby aerial i had bought but somehow i've managed to mess up the interior lights, they just dont work at all now, could it of been because i disconnected an earth or something?, i have blew the fuse?, or is there some way to reset it?.

and i also never managed to fit the aerial because the antenna lead is too fat for the standard one, is there a converter i need to buy? and do i just cut out that box that the antenna goes into? it looks kinda inportant:uhm:
    i do have pictures if anyone thinks they may help

anyhelp with either of these would be muchly appreciated :icon_thumright:

2. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Youll have blown the fuse like i did mate, cost me 3 quid aswell because halfords are ***** haha.

3. lugz

lugz Member

it was the fuse, changed it this morning, 50p for a 10 amp from a local car shop. got 2 incase i do it again when i'm having a second attempt at fitting tjhat aerial.

any ideas for changing that co axial style antenna to a standard aerial? if not i'm just gonna buy a stubby screw in.