1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pressies for your Audi

Eeef Dec 22, 2005

1. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

2. benw123

benw123 Moderator

Nice alloys available in the US. Thanks to the slightly weak dollar, it all looks good value too.

3. little_wing

little_wing Member

All I want is a sunglasses holder that replaces the driver's side grab handle like I fitted to my MKIV 4Mo. Such a little detail, but I really miss it.

4. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

I have put the elastic band in the post to you..

5. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[ QUOTE ]
    All I want is a sunglasses holder that replaces the driver's side grab handle like I fitted to my MKIV 4Mo. Such a little detail, but I really miss it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't you just buy one for the golf and swap it out? I'd be suprised if the grab handle mounting points were different.

6. little_wing

little_wing Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Can't you just buy one for the golf and swap it out? I'd be suprised if the grab handle mounting points were different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately they are further apart in the 8P than the MKIV. I might try to compare the Passat sunglasses holder though (the MKIV used the Beetle sunglasses holder) or if anyone has both a Passat and an A3, maybe they could do a comparison? VAG parts do the Passat one, but they don't hold it in stock, so can't give me measurements. It also doesn't come in black, but I reckon some Blue Peter stylee sticky back plastic (well black cloth maybe) should be able to sort that.

Cheers for the elastic band d3fy - maybe I can use it to stop my armrest rattling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. has anyone got a picture of this 'holder' i haven't a clue what you're talking about?!?!?! h

8. little_wing

little_wing Member

[ QUOTE ]
    has anyone got a picture of this 'holder' i haven't a clue what you're talking about?!?!?! h

[/ QUOTE ]

try these:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]