1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pressies for your Audi

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Eeef, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. benw123

benw123 Moderator

[Dec 22, 2005]
    Nice alloys available in the US. Thanks to the slightly weak dollar, it all looks good value too.
  4. little_wing

little_wing Member

[Dec 22, 2005]
    All I want is a sunglasses holder that replaces the driver's side grab handle like I fitted to my MKIV 4Mo. Such a little detail, but I really miss it.
  5. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

[Dec 23, 2005]
    I have put the elastic band in the post to you..
  6. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[Dec 23, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    All I want is a sunglasses holder that replaces the driver's side grab handle like I fitted to my MKIV 4Mo. Such a little detail, but I really miss it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't you just buy one for the golf and swap it out? I'd be suprised if the grab handle mounting points were different.
  7. little_wing

little_wing Member

[Dec 23, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Can't you just buy one for the golf and swap it out? I'd be suprised if the grab handle mounting points were different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately they are further apart in the 8P than the MKIV. I might try to compare the Passat sunglasses holder though (the MKIV used the Beetle sunglasses holder) or if anyone has both a Passat and an A3, maybe they could do a comparison? VAG parts do the Passat one, but they don't hold it in stock, so can't give me measurements. It also doesn't come in black, but I reckon some Blue Peter stylee sticky back plastic (well black cloth maybe) should be able to sort that.

Cheers for the elastic band d3fy - maybe I can use it to stop my armrest rattling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  8. imported_hburnett

imported_hburnett Guest

[Dec 23, 2005]
    has anyone got a picture of this 'holder' i haven't a clue what you're talking about?!?!?! h
  9. little_wing

little_wing Member

[Dec 23, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    has anyone got a picture of this 'holder' i haven't a clue what you're talking about?!?!?! h

[/ QUOTE ]

try these:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. imported_hburnett

imported_hburnett Guest