Pressed plates

L19USK

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I seen a nice pic earlier of a number plate with a 3d effect, think they were pressed plates.
Anyone know where's the best place to get this done?

Cheers

juicyjen on here provides em

EDIT: at least i think so, ill need to get in touch for my 2nd personalized plate

Last edited:
juicyjen does.
There is several threads on this dotted about with different recommendations but JJ will you sort you out with a set.

jen if you see this drop me a pm struggling to find it on your site

i have bought from dubmiester and the results are good but i prefer to give trade to the more deserving ;)

Juicy Jen is Andy at diesel tuning Uk's partner, and I think it is DTUK that sort the plates.....if you look on their website, there is info on there...I got two sets for my cars and they are top, top quality.

I would estimate the letters are raised approx. 2 or 3 mm if that's what you mean.....the plates come with DTUK and the British standard stamped on them so that you can prove they are legal, as you still get questioned ocassionally by the police apparently ( although it hasn't happened to me ).

The rear plate is in a surround which it fits perfectly, and the front is mounted directly onto the bumper.

We don't advertise the pressed plates on the Juicy or DTUK website as this is a only an offer we have on forums....the plates are £35 and you have the choice of plain. GB Badge or Scott Badge.

We need a copy of your driving license and V5 emailed to plates@diesel-performance.co.uk

We have pressed plates on all our vehicles and have never been stopped yet (touch wood lol)

Hey Jen, any chance you can post an example of each plate option? I'm pretty intrested now.

Cheers Jen, they look great. One question though. Whats the best way to fit them if they dont have holes in them? Are regular number plate sticky pads good enough?

Number plate stickers are sufficient and can be picked up from fleabay relatively cheap...they come in handy for lots of things, especially when the other half isnt too good at DIY lol (don't tell Andrew I said that ;) )

I think they look better when they are not screwed on anyway