Preposition for A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI upgrades

lukakrstev

Reaction score
Here is current look of my car:

, any suggestions on potential upgrades?

My plan is to debadge car, tint windows and black-out grill...

Here is current look of my car:

View attachment 123381
View attachment 123382

, any suggestions on potential upgrades?

My plan is to debadge car, tint windows and black-out grill...

I agree, finger windows should be the first thing to go. Not necessarily debadge it.... but that's individual taste.

What about trying to source some LED rear tail lights?

S-line diffusor (if it matches your rear bumper) and S-line/S3 side skirts.
18 inch wheels and a bit of lowering to look good with larger wheels.

Mine is the same model but i have the 3-door. I have the Sline rear bumper which looks better. Im pretty sure just the diffusor doesn't fit as the bumpers are different. Im thinking about changing the grill or adding the horizontal chrome bits to it, you can get these from aliexpress easily. I prefer chrome to blacking out a car but thats just my personal taste. Rear LED's could be done easily, also de-badge the rear. Touch up the callipers with silver paint, don't go red!

Reactions: lukakrstev
Thanks all for your prepositions

Mine is the same model but i have the 3-door. I have the Sline rear bumper which looks better. Im pretty sure just the diffusor doesn't fit as the bumpers are different. Im thinking about changing the grill or adding the horizontal chrome bits to it, you can get these from aliexpress easily. I prefer chrome to blacking out a car but thats just my personal taste. Rear LED's could be done easily, also de-badge the rear. Touch up the callipers with silver paint, don't go red!

Could you send me some links to Rear LED's swap please.

Reactions: Ormesome