1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

predators

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Andrew@A.L.D, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Andrew@A.L.D

Andrew@A.L.D Cylinder Head Master

[Jul 9, 2010]
    I had high hope for this film but it's almost the same as the first film with a few changes to bring it upto the 21st century, i was hoping for some edge of you seat action but that wasn't there. there is even a few things copied from the first one and passed onto this.

Good special effects only, story line a bit poor

Wait till its out on DVD

2/5
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. mac1403

mac1403 Member

[Jul 24, 2010]
    totally agree POOP film. Expected loads got nothing
  4. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

[Jul 24, 2010]
    yep rubbish. I thought avp 2 was rubbish also though.
  5. mac1403

mac1403 Member

[Jul 24, 2010]
    This was marketed as a back to basics film, although all they did was use people with the same charcteristics. The big Russian guy was like Jessy Ventura. The Japanese guy acted like Billy etc etc. The most annoying thing was Lawrence Fishbone who is total ***** and ruined what was an already spiraling down film.

What the hell was all that about when Fishbone said he had been on the planet for 8 -10 hunting seasons (everyone thinking he had been there 8 - 10 years)......so the guys were there a total of 2 nights and when the survivors emerged in the morning only to see new people parachuting in.....mmmm....so in effect he had been there about 2 weeks and went insane!!!