Pre-facelift S3 carbon front splitter

jonnyc

Reaction score
Hey guys

So I was thinking the other day that the S3 just needs something on the front end, just to finish it off, a very discreet front splitter would do the job I thought..

So I had a word with the carbon technician from the team I race for, we are going to get something fabricated on my car, the splitter will be 100% carbon and will fit to the underside of the S3 front bumper (pre-facelift)

So basically im after a list of potentially interested parties, the cost is estimated at £300 per piece, the development costs will be expensive part so if we could confirm a initial run of 5 pieces then it should be viable..

Sorry that I cant offer any more info, at the moment its in the very early stages but if it comes off then splitters would be available as a kit etc etc..

Im thinking that it would look something like this..

focus_rs_blade1.jpg

Gives you an idea of what im thinking anyways..

So anyone who would be interested let me know and we can try and move things forward

Jonny:)

Tasty mate, very tasty!
Will chat to you about this at the weekend...

Surely your MS paint skills can summon up a realistic representation Leon?
;)

Where did you find that.... I quite like the brake coling ducts in the bumper... more details???

Sure I could have a special 'Leon edition' made for ya!! ;)

Quite like the bonnet grills, would these work well with one of the cone type filters??

I was considering doing something similar, with a Naca duct on the bonnet feeding cool fresh air directly to the intake filter.. A mesh above the filter would not really do much, unless the air flow is sitting at that exact point on the bonnet..