So, I woke up this morning, and it was snowing. ******. Oh well, trackday on Saturday, I had to crack on regardless, so I got snowed on. Started by pushing the crush tubes for the wishbone bushes: I liked this bit, because it was still inside! Looking outside it didn't look too inviting: Plenty of salt spread around and some snow shovelling, and we were ready to go Old vs new: You can see the difference in the front bushes here: Done: Then I moved onto the oil cooler. The original arch liner got smashed up in the crash, and I've been running with it in pieces for a while now. The new arch liner I stole from our tdi had a small crack in it, which I plastic welded up with a heat gun and a screwdriver. Not pretty, but seems rigid enough. I added a few zip ties as well to be sure. I cut the vented section I had made out of my old liner to use as template on the new one: Laid out and marked: Slots cut, just needed trimming and tidying up: Mesh zip tied on to protect the cooler, I trimmed the ends down after the pic obviously. Finished: Installed on the car, along with rubber bobbin mounts from Phil Miller to allow it some give: At this point Tori thinks todays udate is very dull Anyway regardless of dullness, I bolted up the new cooler: Couldn't work out why it was sitting so outboard. Then I realise I'd bolted it to the wrong tab on the core. D'oh! I connected the bottom hose, then primed the cooler via the top connection: I fired the car up and let it all get to temp, and nothing leaks, so happy days Final thing was to bolt up the SuperT's with the 235 vredestiens fitted: They don't look too massive on the car. I can't test drive it at the moment to check for rubbing though, so fingers crossed!