1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Practically My Whole Car Available

barnzy Jun 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnzy

barnzy Member

Hey everyone, sorry to start a new thread but i really want to offer my car parts to everyone with an 8P Chassis

Basically i have everything available

Full Leather Interior £400 ono

Full Bose Audio with 6 Disc cd changer head unit £220 ono

17 Inch Alloys with generally good tyres £150 ono

Engine complete with POLISHED & PORTED head (bought from devon mike i believe)+ 6 speed manual box £800!!! ono

Dash complete with air bags £180 ono

Anything else callipers, fuel tanks or what not just write on here all prices are negotiable

Please feel free to ask any questions

Louis

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Louis, you must use the classifieds or ebay links to the ebay thread, for sale threads are not allowed in the open forum, this will be closed.

3. barnzy

barnzy Member

okay :ermm: worth a try

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Sorry, but rules are rules fella, cant have 1 rule for 1 person & another for others etc, double standards dont work well, hope you understand.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Louis, please list your parts for sale in classifieds and link into the main ebay and classifieds at the top of this section. Good luck with the sale. :) x

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.