1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poxy Speedcamera!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by imported_Gibbsy, Dec 10, 2004.

1. imported_Gibbsy

imported_Gibbsy Guest

[Dec 10, 2004]
    Driving down the A3 last night towards Tolworth at 10PM doin about 70-80 due to bein late for football, pitch black then i see the lines and two flashes! Not amused didnt even see the f***er.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. imported_mustwin1

imported_mustwin1 Guest

[Dec 10, 2004]
    Ouch!! Fingers crossed mate it'll be empty, I got flashed twice down the A3 near Kingston doing 60+ and never heard a thing, hopefully the same will apply to you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[Dec 10, 2004]
    Only problem is that they are converting all the cameras to digital so they can store 10's of thousands of pics now! Hope you get away with it m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  5. imported_Gibbsy

imported_Gibbsy Guest

[Dec 10, 2004]
    yeh dont have the cash at the moment though
  6. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

[Dec 10, 2004]
    I reckon you'll be ok mate. I've been flashed a few times doing that much over the speed limit and never heard anything. Funnily enough, the 3pts on my license was for doing 41mph in a 30 at 4am. [censored] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  7. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

[Dec 10, 2004]
    simple mate. take an old tyre, hang over the camera, fill the bottom half with a splash of petrol. ignite. retreat.

jobs a good'un.

we now have cameras, watchin the camera's round my way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
  8. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 10, 2004]
    Or paintball it (slightly less risky)
  9. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Dec 10, 2004]
    I always wondered how you could get the tyre to burn for so long,the things you learn on this site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
  10. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

[Dec 11, 2004]
    erm could you not use a £15 cordless drill or does that not look as pro!!
  11. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Dec 11, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ajmackie said:
    erm could you not use a £15 cordless drill or does that not look as pro!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't like your chances of not getting busted while you sat waiting for it to recharge from your cigarette-lighter between drillings! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Regards,

Rob.
  12. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

[Dec 12, 2004]
    lol!! good reply!
    Couldn't you just simply stick some duck tape over the lense?! Or get another lense, put that over the lense so that it looks perfect from the outside, but all the images will actually come out blurred!! now that is an idea!!!

One thing I've always wanted to do....
    I used to push trolleys with my clio (wouldn't do it now as'll scratch the paint!!). You could get it up to 40mph easily!! Got a bit unstable though after that.
    BUT ... how funny would it be to accelerate a trolley past a speed camera (with a radar reflecting box or summit in it) ha ha!! that would be a sight when they look at their photos!!
  13. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

[Dec 12, 2004]
    lol!! could even put a number plate on it!!! personal one like F0CK U would love to see the look on their faces!

surely there must be some sort of radar emitting gun to make the cameras go off and use all of the film up!