1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power outage Thanks god for ups!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Steve_C_NWales, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Steve_C_NWales

Steve_C_NWales Member

[Jan 10, 2003]
    Just had the whole of Llandudno's power go out, quiet funny really as my house was the only one with power due to back up systems and ups for the pc to.

Quiet cool as I found out me generator kicks in with a second of the power going down which means less strain on my ups's.

Steve
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 24, 2014]

3. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

[Jan 10, 2003]
    Why the generator and all the stand systems? Is your a secret lair for the next ruler of the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  4. Steve_C_NWales

Steve_C_NWales Member

[Jan 11, 2003]
    Sssshhhhh! can't say! lol

No really, I got given loads of stuff by an ex boss coming upto y2k and he was paranoid and needed my to have power in any circumstances if the [censored] hit the fan, now I'm stuck with it but it does all come in handy when the rest of the street or town goes out of power. About 8 months back I had the police ask me how I still had power after the town was down for 4 hours, that was when I had to manually switch on the generator, now it comes straight on at a power dip.

Steve
    The future ruler of the world!