1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pot Hole Damaged New Tyre

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Pabs, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Pabs

Pabs Active Member

Does anyone know or has anyone claimed for any damage caused by the **** state of the roads??? I bought 2 new tyres 235 35 19's on saturday morning. Driving late Monday night i hit a pot hole, punctured the sidewall. Tyre had only done 40 miles gutted. I had to buy i new one today but have gone for a cheap one. Just wondering if its worth complaining or is it a waste of time.... Any help would be appreciated thanks

2. Cabbyfan

Cabbyfan Member

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics
    Supporter

Claim.
    Always worth and register the pot hole with your local council.
    If they dont know about the fault they can't fix it.

Every couple of days I register as many pot holes as i can remember on this site www.fixmystreet.com
    They then do all the reporting to my council.

4. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

You will need to provide as much evidence as possible i.e. time, date, exact location as well as photographic evidence.

From what I understand local councils have a small budget to re-pay drivers who have suffered vehicle/wheel damage due to potholes and the like.

5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

I'm seeing pot holes (new) almost every day, why are we paying road tax. The gritters are still out every night but we only have mild frosts now.
    Fu**ing joke..