Post your RS3 eBay, Classifieds and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
[h=2]Post your RS3 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread[/h]
This thread is for RS3 Chassis related items & cross chassis parts.

Periodically the thread will be refreshed to remove old posts.

This is not a chat room, so please dont clutter the thread, if you are interested in the article, please contact the seller direct.

RS3 items you have for sale in the classifieds can be linked to here.

When listing an item, please respect the buyers by advising of the part number where possible, RS3or other models it will fit, the general area the item is available to collect, not full address, a contact number & dont list your email address unless you have no issues with receiving spam, along with photos of the actual item, this helps to avoid problems during the sale process.

Audi-sport.net takes no responsibility for the item offered for sale, the buying/selling process is sole responsibility of the 2 parties involved.

This thread is for personal items for sale only, no traders, any traders not sponsors will have posts removed & advised of the site rules.​

Nice one sandra ,right where do i start ,i want.....;)

Reactions: 45bvtc
Nice one sandra ,right where do i start ,i want.....;)

Your welcome John, i just realised today that we didnt have this link thread in here, but its sorted now, lol. :) x

Reactions: Kelza
Since it is RS3 specific ( now sold )

Classifieds: FOR SALE: 2X Continental SportContact 5P's 225/35/19 7+mm

BTW moderators, few people read signatures and it certainly doesn't aid in selling the forum members item. I would respectfully suggest that a greater flexibility was shown to forum members selling their items. I understand the policy if a forum member or newbee / someone who doesn't contribute to the forum in any other way but to sell their own uitems essentially posted in every section trying to sell what they had but when it is in the Classifieds and one or two carefully selected posts are placed in sections where the item would be of benefit to those car owners I do not see the issue? Works on other similar forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it is RS3 specific

Classifieds: FOR SALE: 2X Continental SportContact 5P's 225/35/19 7+mm

BTW moderators, few people read signatures and it certainly doesn't aid in selling the forum members item. I would respectfully suggest that a greater flexibility was shown to forum members selling their items. I understand the policy if a forum member or newbee / someone who doesn't contribute to the forum in any other way but to sell their own uitems essentially posted in every section trying to sell what they had but when it is in the Classifieds and one or two carefully selected posts are placed in sections where the item would be of benefit to those car owners I do not see the issue? Works on other similar forums.

Each section of the forum has its own ebay/classifieds sticky at the top of the page, this was put in place to keep for sale/wanted articles of the main forum. Ths must be adhered to at all times. To keep your ad on the main page, just bump it.

None of which works. Having now done it the way I wasn't supposed to and the way you want it I had 3 enquiries from the forum post and no enquiries since moved to the Classifieds post which goes to show this doesn't have the traffic. How it was origunally advertised works on other forums, why not on ASN? It's not like the RS3 section is swamped with Classifieds and they are tyres that could have helped out other forum members. Change is good.

None of which works. Having now done it the way I wasn't supposed to and the way you want it I had 3 enquiries from the forum post and no enquiries since moved to the Classifieds post which goes to show this doesn't have the traffic. How it was origunally advertised works on other forums, why not on ASN? It's not like the RS3 section is swamped with Classifieds and they are tyres that could have helped out other forum members. Change is good.

i dont make the rules P_G, i just make sure they are followed. This matter is not up for further discussion.

Who does make the rules then Sandra because it appears I need to address my feedback to them if this is not something you can take on board?

If you are unhappy about adhering to the rules, please take it up with admin.

You will be told the same.

Just because it works on other forums, it does not mean it's what we do here. I am sorry you do not like it, but you agreed to adhere to the rules when you signed up.

If you are unhappy about adhering to the rules, please take it up with admin.

You will be told the same.

Just because it works on other forums, it does not mean it's what we do here. I am sorry you do not like it, but you agreed to adhere to the rules when you signed up.

Come on guys, at least hear him out. I don't agree or disagree with P_G, but at least let him make his point.

To say those are the rules and thats what you agreed to is a cop out.

Surley things like this forum are a constantly evolving thing and if someone suggests something that may benefit the forum and its users, then he should at least be heard?

Reactions: T3nnant, fletch and klauster
Will be starting a new job pretty soon that will keep me out of the country 2 weeks a month. I cannot justify keeping 3 cars as a result and the RS3 is the one that has to go. It is currently with Audi getting the brake fix done, will have it back in the next couple of days.

61 plate
20k miles
Daytona Grey with Alu pack
Bose Surround
Sat Nav with Ipod cable
Interior light pack
Adaptive Headlights
Rear parking sensors
Reversible boot matt
Heated Front Seats
Does not have the Recaro buckets
2yr Audi free servicing (part of used car deal from Audi approved scheme)
Extended Warranty till 29/08/2016

£32.5k. Send me a notification if interested.

Alloys have no curb damage. Bodywork/paint/interior in excellent condition.
Needs 4 new tyres. Was planning to have Pilot Super Sports fitted on all 4 corners, but can be changed depending on buyer preference.

20130602_135424_zpsc70550a9.jpg

20130602_135612_zps2e1d1e5c.jpg
20130602_135647_zpsd953600b.jpg
20130602_140353_zpsa63155a3.jpg

Stunning car glws ,I can't ,I can't do it so I,m keeping mine :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DAYTONA 500
lovely car but could not live with the steering wheel . what part of the country you in if you dont mind me asking :thumbsup:

Wow a real bargain for someone there! Great car and very well cared for.

In the flesh the colour scheme really works and looks the business!

Sorry to see your leaving the RS fold but look forward to seeing whats next also!

GLWTS :)

Thanks Garry, appreciate the comments, the RS3 is now sold.

Reactions: Kelza
Just seen it on auto trader someone missed a bargain there MBK as it's up for £34995 now !

The thing is veneeringman this is what there worth ,audi offering rock bottom prices ,is a total joke ...

Wish I could make that sort of profit margin !!

Saying that limited numbers mean strong values especially as the numbers dwindell.

Dealers are struggling to sell performance cars theres big numbers going on and coming off them.The last 2 weeks on Pistonheads Stafford Audi had an advert for 5 new RSQ3s i spoke to them and am waiting to try one,yesterday in the same advert the price has dropped from £54995 to £47950 I'm glad i didn't jump in with 2 feet last week :puke2:. Used 2014 Audi RS3 for sale in Staffordshire | Pistonheads People on the RS246 forum are saying they are buying new RS4s with Audi UK and dealer contributions equating to 20% off list:hubbahubba:

Last edited:
Reactions: MBK and T-800
I suppose it's not everyone that can afford to run these excellent machines!!

That's a big reduction on those RS Q3's though Ben.

Id guess that the ones advertised are in Swansway group stock Stafford ,Stoke ,Crewe Audi and they were hoping they would sell them way above list price as the first cars available and It looks like they're not selling.I spoke to my local dealer a fortnight ago and he told me he couldn't offer me any discount off list,my instinct tells me that as more physical cars filter through there will be discounts off list only time will tell.

BLUEY's original TYRES, on eBay now: 25th May 2014

A PAIR OF 225/35 ZR 19 88Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 tyres
2500 miles max with centre treads depth @ 7.1mm (new being 7.9/8.0mm)
NO punctures or repairs. NO sidewall or edge protector damage
£185 and £25 to ship
A PAIR OF 225/35 ZR 19 88Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 Tyres | eBay

A PAIR OF 235/35 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 tyres
3000 miles max with centre treads depth @ 5.1/4.9mm (new being 7.9/8.0mm)
£185 and £25 to ship
A PAIR OF 235/35 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 Tyres | eBay

A PAIR OF 255/30 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P Audi RO2 tyres
3000 miles max with centre treads depth @ 6.9/6.8mm (new being 7.9/8.0mm)
£195 and £25 to ship
A PAIR OF 255/30 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 Tyres | eBay

Inspection and/or collection welcome

Last edited:
NOW SOLD: A PAIR OF 225/35 ZR 19 88Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 tyres

NOW SOLD: A PAIR OF 255/30 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P Audi RO2 tyres

STILL AVAILABLE: A PAIR OF 235/35 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 tyres
3000 miles max with centre treads depth @ 5.1/4.9mm (new being 7.9/8.0mm)
£185 and £25 to ship
A PAIR OF 235/35 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 Tyres | eBay

Inspection and/or collection welcome

Hi all,

I have 1 RS3 rotor alloy for sale, it's been used and then reburbished to a very high standard on the face side only.

It's boxed and ready to go.

Open to serious offers.

Either reply on here or PM me.

Thanks

Wayne

Last edited:

A PAIR OF 225/35 ZR 19 88Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 tyres

A PAIR OF 235/35 ZR 19 91Y ContiSportContact 5P AUDI RO2 tyres

A PAIR OF 255/30 ZR 19 91YContiSportContact 5P Audi RO2 tyres

ALL now sold

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Kelza
Rubbing on the rear of my S3 with ET44 wheels, I assumed they would be ok as I run 235 on my RS3 wheels with no issues

2 -255/30/19 Goodyear f1 tyres ,
4 .3 mm all way across drives side
4.5mm to 5mm on passenger side tyre
£180 Ono ....

255/30R19 91W XL DUNLOP WINTER SPORT 3D brand new £210 posted...