1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Milltek Rear Photos

bmh.01 Aug 10, 2013

1. bmh.01

bmh.01 Member

I'm wanting to order a Milltek exhaust for my S3 but can't decide between the tailpipe styles, the Jet seems more like standard which suits the car imo but I can't find any decent photos from the rear of both jet and special styles to make a decision.

If people could post a few pics i'd appeciate it :).

Just about settled on a non-res I think but i'm not even 100% on that, don't want it to be oem quiet but don't want it sounding too loud either.

2. Jonse

Jonse Active Member

My vote is the special tips. looks so much better imo.

DSCF2209.jpg

3. mjr901

mjr901 Guest Gold Supporter Audi S3

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. Lima

Lima AUSmotive.com

I bought mine second hand, not sure what style the tips are, but they do look a lot better when they're clean!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. AdriansS3

AdriansS3 Member

I haven't got any pictures of mine but will take one later. I have the jet style as I wanted it to look more OEM although I must admit the special tips do look good. As far as resonated or non resonated I first fitted the exhaust as a cat back non resonated and thought it was fine but I have since fitted the downpipe and sportscat ready for stage 2+ and I do at times feel it's too loud. On my own it's okay but I find when I have others in the car I am conscious about the noise and I drive slower. I am considering going for a resonated section but it then concerns me it might be too quiet.
    I suppose it's each to there own and what's loud to some isn't to others.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  6. TDI140

TDI140 Well-Known Member

image.jpg TDI milltek

image.jpg Lol still have the sport bumper on there

7. br20vt

br20vt Active Member

The special tips in my opinion are much nicer (especially when clean!)
    [​IMG]