Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

Just looked at your ad. Nice looking car. I never knew you could get DSG in a B7. How did that happen?

got ****** off with explaining to people what it was and than 9 times out of 10 normal people would respond saying, oh you mean DSG. so kept it for the ad to minimise annoying questions

most non forum guys (normal people) prob dont even notice half the stuff on a car

got ****** off with explaining to people what it was and than 9 times out of 10 normal people would respond saying, oh you mean DSG. so kept it for the ad to minimise annoying questions

most non forum guys (normal people) prob dont even notice half the stuff on a car
So is it a Multitronic then?

Just looked at your ad. Nice looking car. I never knew you could get DSG in a B7. How did that happen?

I read somewhere in the forum that when you UPDATE the gearbox ... from 6 going to 7 speed .... so he shoud has the newest software for this multitronic.. Am i right ?

I read somewhere in the forum that when you UPDATE the gearbox ... from 6 going to 7 speed .... so he shoud has the newest software for this multitronic.. Am i right ?
it came with the 7 speed so im guessing there was some sort of update, but i had the ecu re programmed anyways

Rear cloth armrest with cupholders rare! On classifieds and ebay

S4 9 piece genuine audi carbon fibrer interior trims

Front centre armreat in.cloth good condition but has broken clip. Again on classifieds and ebay.

:blink: Why are you selling them!? Someone lend me some god damn cash haha.

Got my new ones all sorted so having to see these go, shame there a mega wheel and am gunna miss them i rekon, but want to make this change

I payed 4750 for my 05 plate same spec with 83k on clocks but manual. But guy had up for 5500 and got full audi history

I payed 4750 for my 05 plate same spec with 83k on clocks but manual. But guy had up for 5500 and got full audi history

wow seems to be quite a price drop recently. was that with leathers too?

No mate brought some s4 leathrrs for it for 500 and they mint

CANTONA'S
£1300
BRAND NEW TYRES

BARGIN MINT GEN ALLOYS!!!!

BUY!

Any one thinking selling there dtm interested in sprint blue I have an nogaro blue s4 to swap or cash

Surely one of you guys has to be looking for a nice black headliner and plastics for your avant.... You know it makes sense!!

Would love it mate but I have a sunroof!!

Ahhhh that sucks mate, i had high hopes it'd be you who'd take it given that you're local!!

Needs to go soon, need the money and the space just now! :(

hi guys , after some automatic boot hinges if anyone has any for b7 , they consist of springs, hinges , and hydrolic lifters

hi guys , after some automatic boot hinges if anyone has any for b7 , they consist of springs, hinges , and hydrolic lifters

they never made any for the B7