Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

anyone after some coilovers?

mine are coming off next week so will be up for sale, only JOMs been on car a while but in good condition ect :D

The time has come to move onto something new........ Returning car to standard, a few bits up for grabs in a few weeks time-
OEM Bi-Xenon (will need your old halogens) £400
Dectane rear Red/Smoked LED lights (will need your old) £190
Audi Exclusive Ali Billet gearknob (will need your old) £45
Complete RS4 black headlining and all trims £125
RS4 Black Optics Grille + black plate holder £200
Cupra Splitter(wrapped in brushed steel) £25
Engine bay covers (Left & Right sides) £25
There will be more .... happy to meet up ... pm me

Reactions: James oriordan
All prices are negotiable on my above classifieds

Got a full set of OEM Genuine 18" DTM Wheels for sale with Pirelli P-Zero Tyres all-round. Healthy 4-5mm tread left on the tyres. Pictures to follow soon.

ET43
8J

£475 collected or £525 posted

Reactions: imotepify
Hi all I have for sale my Recaro S4 leather seats.
They are in mint condition, no rips, no tears, only just very slight wear on drivers bolster.

They came out of a avant model but can fit saloons with rear split seats.

2 x front seats (fully electric and heated with lumbar support also 2 storage trays under the seats)

Rear bench and lower bench with 60/40 split (armrest with storage and 2 cup holders and ski bag)

2 rear corner pieces for rear bench

4 x door cards with BOSE speaker covers.

These hardly come up for sale and as far as I know this is the only set in the UK for sale.

£1000 collected from Birmingham.

(Please note I had the door cards resting on the seats and its not a hole in the front seat)

£120.00

Removed from low mileage Audi B7 Saloon due to upgrade
PART Number: 8P0419091

Black Leather / Perforated leather
Fully working
Multi-Function controls
Excellent condition minimum wear NO grazes of marks

Will Fit A4 Saloon, A4 Avant, Audi A6 etc.

Please check fitting before purchase

The time has come to move onto something new........ Returning car to standard, a few bits up for grabs in a few weeks time-
OEM Bi-Xenon (will need your old halogens) £400
Dectane rear Red/Smoked LED lights (will need your old) £190
Audi Exclusive Ali Billet gearknob (will need your old) £45
RS4 Black Optics Grille + black plate holder £200
Cupra Splitter(wrapped in brushed steel) £25
Engine bay covers (Left & Right sides) £25
There will be more .... happy to meet up ... pm me

Hello mate do u still have rs4 headlining and trims ?

320mm calipers, carriers and discs from a special edition :- Brake Calipers, Carriers And Discs 320mm Audi A4 B7

288mm calipers, carriers and discs rears, :- Brake Calipers, Carriers And Discs 288Mm Rears Audi A4 B7

Pair of standard intercoolers :- Audi A4 2.0T Fsi Intercoolers And Pipes B7 220Bhp

Grab a bargain! Need some space, it's like a breakers yard in my garage! Lol

320mm calipers, carriers and discs from a special edition :- Brake Calipers, Carriers And Discs 320mm Audi A4 B7

288mm calipers, carriers and discs rears, :- Brake Calipers, Carriers And Discs 288Mm Rears Audi A4 B7

Pair of standard intercoolers :- Audi A4 2.0T Fsi Intercoolers And Pipes B7 220Bhp

Grab a bargain! Need some space, it's like a breakers yard in my garage! Lol

Brake Calipers, Carriers And Discs 320mm Audi A4 B7 | eBay

Brake Calipers, Carriers And Discs 288Mm Rears Audi A4 B7 | eBay

Audi A4 2.0T Fsi Intercoolers And Pipes B7 220Bhp | eBay

What size does b7 avant come with on rear then usually ? As might be intrested in these

Got my S3 K04-064 turbo, compressor outlet adapter, S3 turbo to intercooler connection pipe and a brand new set of mk2 ibiza cupra r brembos up in the 'for sale' section if anyone's interested 😃

Sunroof or no? Heard these are hard to fit is this true?

No sunroof

Just a case of taking your time, if you don't have split rear seats(like my old B7) then the actual roof lining will hve to come out through the rear door, fiddly

Front and rears sold to dieseljake.

If the deal falls through, I will post them up again.

Craig is a top bloke, anyone considering purchasing from or meeting him shouldn't think twice. Car's an absolute beast too, top spec all round and easily one of the quickest 2.0T's with more performance plans in mind (also got the pleasure of being passenger :arco: definite RS4 killer!).

Reactions: Craig Cull
Craig is a top bloke, anyone considering purchasing from or meeting him shouldn't think twice. Car's an absolute beast too, top spec all round and easily one of the quickest 2.0T's with more performance plans in mind (also got the pleasure of being passenger :arco: definite RS4 killer!).

Cheers jake, nice to meet you and your mates, glad your happy with your purchase and I'm even happier that you enjoyed the road test lol! Makes it all worth while :) happy modding, nice chap! :)

No sunroof

Just a case of taking your time, if you don't have split rear seats(like my old B7) then the actual roof lining will hve to come out through the rear door, fiddly

BAHHHH!!! Curse you and your non-Avantness Macdoon!!

Haha, i've been keeping my eyes out for all the black bits for mine, but need it to be from an Avant.

Absolute steal at that price too!!

Reactions: Macdoon