Post your B7 eBay, Classified and For Sale links in here. Do not create a thread

Dectane rear led lights are on for sale on amazon for the saloon b7. Been waiting ages for these to come back up.

A4 B7 S-line front grill with gloss black surround of my special edition for sale , in VGC , open to sensible offers, not on fleabay yet listed here first.
also a second S-line grill without surround that i was a project grill that i lost interest in, pics on request.

A4 B7 S-line front grill with gloss black surround of my special edition for sale , in VGC , open to sensible offers, not on fleabay yet listed here first.
also a second S-line grill without surround that i was a project grill that i lost interest in, pics on request.
i might be intresterd in the second grill a im looking for a little projcet my self so send us a pic and price and loaction plaese

Sent you a message Rob re your sline black grille.
tx
Toot.

looking for around £75 as its in vgc , selling now with the original chrome surround but can supply with the gloss black one if prefered, but not both as i need one spare.

looking for around £75 as its in vgc , selling now with the original chrome surround but can supply with the gloss black one if prefered, but not both as i need one spare.

priced to sell as i dont want it to drag out for too long.
£50 plus del , thats it , I wont take any thing lower as it well worth the price.

not sure to be honest as its still on my car, i cant take it off until the rs4 grill appears , which, should be before the weekend, then have to get it all swapped over.

Pagid 320mm perforated discs NEW @ £25.19 EACH delivered!!!
I just brought them and they came today for my 320mm setup (I just hope they dam well fit the audi setup)
They are sent out from euro car parts but sold though a sister company.

If anyone's interested
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221966007954

Grom usb kit with Bluetooth hands free calling and music calling as well as iPod connection. Looking for £60 plus postage.

Thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450735207685299
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450735229177196
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450735236814947
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450735246052812
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450735257157482

Anyone have a Audi A4 b7 avant Quattro for sale? Budget around £5k.

Rs1
RS4 grille surround in brushed alloy finish, new and removed from my new rs4 grille.
looking for £50 plus postage cash or on fleabay for £65 or best offer.
pretty sure this finish only came on the RS4 grilles , so nice change for an A4 owner with the chrome item that wants something newer without going black.
S-Line fitment only.

no longer on ebay , so will let it go for £40.00 cash + postage if required.

View attachment 75376 RS4 grille surround in brushed alloy finish, new and removed from my new rs4 grille.
looking for £50 plus postage cash or on fleabay for £65 or best offer.
pretty sure this finish only came on the RS4 grilles , so nice change for an A4 owner with the chrome item that wants something newer without going black.
S-Line fitment only.
this still for sale chaps, only the surround, not the whole grille.....
£40 for a quick cash sale + postage of corse.

Gr5

A4 S-line front grille with gloss black surround, audi rings and s-line badge, removed from my 43k miles 2006 special edition avant .
all in excellent condition with no breaks or spits etc ,except for 2 small stone chips on bottom edge of surround courtesy of a mad delivery driver on xmas eve, otherwise perfect.
£50.00 as is, or £65.00 repainted and laquered, .postage extra.
pics on request as to big to add here.

A4 S-line front grille with gloss black surround, audi rings and s-line badge, removed from my 43k miles 2006 special edition avant .
all in excellent condition with no breaks or spits etc ,except for 2 small stone chips on bottom edge of surround courtesy of a mad delivery driver on xmas eve, otherwise perfect.
£50.00 as is, or £65.00 repainted and laquered, .postage extra.
pics on request as to big to add here.

Grille now sold .
rs4 brushed ally finish surround still for sale though.

I'm after a set of genuine silver roof bars for my avant if any one has any they're after selling

Hi All,

I've got some Thule wing roof bars with the foot pack for a B7 Audi A4 with rails (not the flush rails). If anyone's interested, let me know and we can work out a price. Item located in Wiltshire. Cheers.