1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Your A3 Interior Photos Here

Audi buyer Aug 4, 2009

1. mac1403

mac1403 Member

Looks very nice mate. Ever thought about the LED conversion for the interior lights. Simple, relatively cheap mod.

2. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

I have LED's in the ambient lights in the roof, are you talking about the map lights etc ?...Sounds interesting. will have to search the threads for more info Cheers.

do your extra switches come with LEDS fitted ? do you just link the LED/Power from the hazard live ?..and your Bose lights, linked from the window switches ?

3. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

just needs the silver door trims and S3 pedals to finish it off!

4. mac1403

mac1403 Member

Yes mate, exactly what you said.

5. VWAddict

VWAddict Member VCDS Map User

I went a bit mad... ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:puke2:

Keef

6. paddy

A bit mad with Photo shop :)

How do you tint like that and still keep the shades and creases rather than just colour fill ?

7. VWAddict

VWAddict Member VCDS Map User

Heh... them were some pictures that I used for a thread over on Four-tit-ude about which parts of the US-standard 'leather' seats are vinyl and which bits are leather... the original poster happened to use RHD pics...

Anyhow, under 'image' go to 'adjustments' and seek out 'colour balance'. white is all colours present equally, so adjusting the balance keeps the highlights high, and because black is all colours absent equally, the lowlights stay low...

Hope that makes sense.

I know the photochop is ****... if I'd been taling anything other than thirty seconds to do it, I would have made the zone edges a lot more accurate.

Keith

8. paddy

Cheers Keith, must have a play about with that. I use PSP but i expect the principle is the same :)

9. ryanstewart9

ryanstewart9 Member

mac1403,

Do you know if that is €50 each or for the pair of Bose illuminated grilles?

10. earemike

earemike New Member

OUCH! think I'll leave mine standard...

...although they are a nice touch & you're buying the whole grille...

11. mac1403

mac1403 Member

well if they are £50. They are more expensive than a year ago. I think I paid something like £35 for both grills and the switch delivered.

12. kkp0897

kkp0897 Active Member

Pic of my S3, pre: RNS-E Fit

[​IMG]

13. ryanstewart9

ryanstewart9 Member

14. RGC

RGC I void warranties"!

is it a easy swop?

15. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Yep, got mine in now!

16. RGC

RGC I void warranties"!

what do i need to know ?

17. AR-CoolC

AR-CoolC New Member

Does anyone have interior pictures where a Parrot CK3100 has been installed?

I'll need to fit one in mine when it arrives, but can't see a suitable place for it (without it looking "stuck on") IYKWIM

18. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

You need to find a 09 cluster from a TDI, then you need to get audi to code it, then you need to get the mileage adjusted! Thats all you need to know :rolleyes:

19. Dec

Dec Active Member

[​IMG]

Crappy SE interior just with a Pioneer head unit in the dash. Wood trim now swapped out for Gloss black trim :)