***POST PICTURES OF EVENTS/MEETS IN HERE***

Spot on Martay, Votex body kit. Same one as the Dynamic has on it. :kissmyrings:

Great pics Mark, I going to nick a few like Turbonutz. Cheers.

Thanks Sandra, I hope to be there as I don't foresee any problems & looking forward to it! :yes:

just add your name to the list Bryan. Its in the Scottish events section. :) x

Reactions: Unitronic
Looks like a great day was had by all,topped off with perfect weather:yes: pictures are great as well Mark:yes: hope to catch the next one
Nick.

Here's a couple from Ryan's phone.

IMG_3278_zps46e6d17e.jpg

IMG_3277_zps2dbb21d9.jpg

IMG_3276_zps090ab3ac.jpg

IMG_3274_zps678cd73f.jpg

IMG_3271_zpsb24f298e.jpg

Reactions: Sandra
Well well Bryan..............you seem to have just vanished from the forum. S3 build taking up all your time then??

Next meet will be verified hopefully tomorrow All relevant info will be posted as soon as I arrange it all and hear back from Chris @ Audi as he had a day off today.

Reactions: Unitronic
Thanks for all the great pics some superb cars a joy looking at them.

Reactions: Brodster
Nice pics Mark, sorry I couldn't be there. Be at the next one though. You all had a great day for it.

We were all discussing locations for the next meet and a dealership meet is well off the cards due to their disorganisation so I might organise the next meet in Moffat at the big carpark just as you leave to goto the M74.......beuatiful roads around there, its very central to Edinburgh, Glasgow and North Englandshire and we can take a wander around and grab a spot on lunch......Mrs.B. is up for it seeing as she doesnt really do car meets. I will throw up a new thread for it for discussion.

Yeh it was good to meet up and see some new faces, and the weather somehow came together too!

The drive down the A701 to moffat is pretty awesome, i used to drive that road regularly when i lived in blackpool. A meet down that way would be pretty good.

Right then youz lot. Here are afew pics of todays Scottish ASN gathering brought to you by BroTek Enterprises. Good turn out as normal seeing as the weather was pump!!!

Reactions: R90 STL, MURRAYS444, SPARTAN91 and 3 others
Nice one Mark. Top job on the photos as always.
Some off them don't even look wet !!!
Shame I couldn't make it, hopefuly do it again next year, nice and close for me.
Stuck here in Portugal in 25deg heat with cloudless skys, ice cold beers and awesome food. Damn it !!:beerchug:

Reactions: Smillie13 and RS5 JON
Great pics as usual Mark, cars look good in the rain, IMO. Not to sure we all look as good though, soaked to the bone.
Hopefully we'll get better weather for next meet (2014), although we've done no bad with previous ones this year.
A good turn out given we all new it was going to pour, didn't expect the thunder & lightning, or the bl..dy BIG bus giving us a good soaking, intentionaly driving through a massive puddle that could have doubled up for a swimming pool, had it been summer!

Reactions: R90 STL, Brodster, ChallonaTTer and 1 other person
I had 1st hand view of that from 15ft behind.... Dry legs for me haha :)

Reactions: RS5 JON and Brodster
The majority of cars Scott were repelling the water due to being detailed/polished not long beforehand. Every car at that meet had great beading over them......10/10 for everyones effort in getting their cars ready and clean.

If someone wants to arrange another meet before Xmas then please feel free.

Reactions: RS5 JON
The majority of cars Scott were repelling the water due to being detailed/polished not long beforehand. Every car at that meet had great beading over them......10/10 for everyones effort in getting their cars ready and clean.

If someone wants to arrange another meet before Xmas then please feel free.

That'll be the Angelwax products that most of use. :arco:

Good pictures mark. Good turn out very pleased everyone made an effort. Probably the best venue iv attended just for that drive up to moffat! Typical that moffat was bright and sunny this morning when we were checking out out the hotel. I think this should be the venue for the first meet of 2014. Hopefully there will be lots of new mods for everyone to show off. Anyway managed to get a couple of pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 614
Reactions: S3_Jacko, Alig475, ChallonaTTer and 3 others
20131102 12410920131102 12413420131102 124101some hardy souls at the recent Moffat meet!

Reactions: Brodster, Alig475, MartayMcFly and 2 others
The one and only pic I took from today's go kart meet lol Image

Reactions: MartayMcFly and RS5 JON
Cheers Nick. Was good to see so many people turn out and your face when you knew you had one the best Mk1 TT........was a picture. Enjoy the products mate.

Reactions: ChallonaTTer
Allow me to throw my stupid Question in here.

In some of the above pics there are some cars with bonnets open that are suspended with a lanyard. Is there any particular reason for this other than just for the sake of it or ? lol.

Allow me to throw my stupid Question in here.

In some of the above pics there are some cars with bonnets open that are suspended with a lanyard. Is there any particular reason for this other than just for the sake of it or ? lol.

It's just a car show thing... some people like to show their 'bay and for some reason we have developed the habit of using lanyards to keep the bonnet sort of half open.

Here's my iphone photos from today's drive out Deeside then over towards the Lecht. Enjoyed the spirited drive out!

Before leaving to meet up....
0230c5da5b7b56305ddb9464446517b6_zps3f7197a2.jpg

The lunch stop...
0d8375ab21e175e4588b23f8851dbd21_zps72f5c0b6.jpg

49464cb23065f203d4db305b20cba465_zpsc6a1bb58.jpg

aa0434bf0e918f4ab3ddfb648bb32820_zps917484bb.jpg

124bfcf75712fa6ca46e5da37bfb075e_zps350cee11.jpg

cdb7ec0b271d466a91af34c92bba14f0_zpsd569312d.jpg

Reactions: jerrygttdi and MartayMcFly
Forgot that I took a few before we set off too (Simon and Dan's bikes).

IMAG0393_zps0dtxrk2q.jpg

IMAG0392_zps7plvsrib.jpg

Reactions: Daggerit