Post pics of your Q2,Q3, Q5 & Q7 in here.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Post pics of your Q3, Q5 & Q7 in here. :) x

This is my Q5 >

MyQ5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mattbrx, joe wiggins, The Engineer and 4 others

Pick it up tomorrow. Q3 2.0 TFSI Quattro Manual. To be fair the picture doesn't do it justice. Looks awesome. Probably should have held out for the RSQ3 but so be it. Ideal car for a 3 person family.

Here are some pictures of my platinum beige Q3 2.0 TDI Quattro S-Tronic.

20121025 143049 resize

20121024 134644 resize

20121025 143351 resize

Reactions: HappyRican
Our Audi line up on wash day, The Q3 1.4 TFSI S-Tronic 2WD is the latest in our group having replaced an A2

20140720 2009052

Last edited:
That looks mint. Surprised there's not more on here...

Thanks! I actually sold it a couple of months ago. Picking up a new S1 on Saturday (been on order since April!). Keep an eye on the A1 forum section for pics soon :)

Thanks! I actually sold it a couple of months ago. Picking up a new S1 on Saturday (been on order since April!). Keep an eye on the A1 forum section for pics soon :)

How did you find the SQ5, or is the fact that it's sold and S1 bought tell its own story?

How did you find the SQ5, or is the fact that it's sold and S1 bought tell its own story?

Loved it, gonna miss it!
It's the best all rounder out there, in ANY category it scores 7/10 or more. All other cars have some weak area, some do better than the SQ5 in a particular category, but none have the right amount of everything.
Reason for sale is, originally I got the car when the Mrs had a Mini, so I needed practical and fast, also on Saturday the Mrs is picking up her Skoda Octavia vRS Estate TDI DSG (ordered in Feb!), and so hence hers is now practical (and fairly fast), so my requirements changed, as such, thought I'd go for a go-kart! Plus, first ever supermini hot hatch with 4x4, gotta be worth a go right! Like with my SQ5 it will be exclusive and I will be one of the first in the UK to have one, so residuals should be good too. I also have an MR2 for top down weekends and track day action, so the drive has 3 cars, one for every occasion :)

Reactions: Si_S3
Loved it, gonna miss it!
It's the best all rounder out there, in ANY category it scores 7/10 or more. All other cars have some weak area, some do better than the SQ5 in a particular category, but none have the right amount of everything.
Reason for sale is, originally I got the car when the Mrs had a Mini, so I needed practical and fast, also on Saturday the Mrs is picking up her Skoda Octavia vRS Estate TDI DSG (ordered in Feb!), and so hence hers is now practical (and fairly fast), so my requirements changed, as such, thought I'd go for a go-kart! Plus, first ever supermini hot hatch with 4x4, gotta be worth a go right! Like with my SQ5 it will be exclusive and I will be one of the first in the UK to have one, so residuals should be good too. I also have an MR2 for top down weekends and track day action, so the drive has 3 cars, one for every occasion :)

Good to hear you liked it - considering one to replace the wife's current car. Thanks for the info. Good luck with the S1 - I'll look forward to your pics :)

Good to hear you liked it - considering one to replace the wife's current car. Thanks for the info. Good luck with the S1 - I'll look forward to your pics :)

Take one for a spin (if not already?). You won't look back! The noise in dynamic/sport is addictive!
Also, for LOADS of info on spec/option etc, check out myaudiq5.com. Really active and friendly forum.

I aggree about how much fun the s1 is... One word for it "amazing" the grip is crazy and the power is fantastic... Like you said about the noise it's just a fun car and sounds dramatic when you put the foot down...

IMG 1786 Edit
IMG 1787 Edit
IMG 1788 Edit
IMG 1789
IMG 1790 Edit
Picture 144 Edit
Pics of the new car... had it a few hours and already loving it! :)

Reactions: NevMan, audi doodey, joe wiggins and 2 others
Both my old man and myself have moved over to the Audi Q range in September.

I've moved from an S3 Sportback Black Edition to an RS Q3 and love it to bits especially the 5 cylinder warble.

Downside is I'm working in China at the minute so miss the weekend blast, still roll on December when I'm back.

IMG 0122

IMG 0387

My old man has moved from an A1 Black Edition to a Q3 S line plus and loves it.

IMG 0117

Reactions: simonali, Si_S3 and burnsy79
Take one for a spin (if not already?). You won't look back! The noise in dynamic/sport is addictive!
Also, for LOADS of info on spec/option etc, check out myaudiq5.com. Really active and friendly forum.
U watching the Rugby, and hows the S1 rollerskate?

My new SQ5

145 miles in and loving it...

42e38bb96f3c926191daad14b8d9bbbb.jpg

9c193d0b4cb945329530e69b6b307d2b.jpg

ca39ba9b076872719952f3dd2c222396.jpg

33d7fa637c7e64989617d4d1f2f1e1a2.jpg

Reactions: joe wiggins, KEMS, Griffin1989 and 2 others
Q7 2015
Got this as a pre reg back in December , love it , so much more nimble than our old Q7 , it really feels like you're driving an A4 but have all the space of the old Q7 , also gone for the se not s-line this time as I think in black they look better(and cheaper obviously !) than the s-line due to the contrast of the silver on rear bumper and front lower pods :) Mpg hardly any different to the old one though despite the big reduction in official figures , Hmmmmm !
Q7 2015
Q7 2015 Audi

Reactions: joe wiggins
A few quick pix of my little beast.
I'm still not sold on the current gen Q7, so I'll be holding onto this one for another 6mo the at least.
I had the new Q7 for 3 weeks as a "courtesy car" the while a problem with my ABS and Stop-Start were being fixed, and I can reconcile the current external looks. The interior I love , but the outside has too much chrome/silver for me. So I'll wait for a full Black-Optics Pack option.
Uploadfromtaptalk1455645439866
Uploadfromtaptalk1455645462207
Uploadfromtaptalk1455645488458

Reactions: audi doodey
Just found this area for posting pics.....

My pride and joy.... had it a year in may. My first Audi and am now an Audi convert.

In usual fashion, the wife uses it as the day to day kids transport, which keeps me busy on the cleaning front!

Attachments

• 20160228_120708.jpg
    20160228_120708.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 678
Reactions: Sandra
Pics of my RSQ3 which I traded my S3 for on 1st May.
IMG 6204
IMG 6205
IMG 6206
IMG 6207
IMG 6208
IMG 6209

Reactions: Tej13
.....and after a 2 stage detail by Daryl at Offset Detailing.....

Reactions: Si_S3
Picking mine up Saturday

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 628
Reactions: NevMan
Got the new car today awesome thing well impressed with it

Reactions: Sandra