Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

1210tech said:
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Same colour as mine, but I've always been disappointed I couldn't get a black one.. Yet yours looks amazing, and it seems people love the colour - which is great to here?

I see you've been busy from where it started too! What were the S-line lower bumpers like to fit? I need to do the same. Can I just change the lower sections or do I have to change the whole bumpers?

Can one retro for the chrome window surround?

AudiSport said:
Same colour as mine, but I've always been disappointed I couldn't get a black one.. Yet yours looks amazing, and it seems people love the colour - which is great to here?

I see you've been busy from where it started too! What were the S-line lower bumpers like to fit? I need to do the same. Can I just change the lower sections or do I have to change the whole bumpers?

Can one retro for the chrome window surround?

thanks bud, yeah its come a long way since i bought it and i am well chuffed with the end result :icon_thumright:

to be honest the s-line kit was a bit of traumatic journey because i had never done anything like it before but with the help of this forum and a view other websites i managed it!

the rear lower skirt fit's onto the original bumper and to replace it you need to remove the complete bumper and then the original skirt clips off and the new s-line one clips in its place.

this is where the trauma starts. the front is the same, or at least i was told! i removed the whole front end which is as easy as the removing the rear but with a few extra bolts. i unclipped the lower valance from the upper bumper and then offered the new s-line lower up to the bumper to find it didn't fit....(at this point the air was very very blue!!!:motz:)
i contacted the people i bought it from and explained the situation and they realised their mistake (or maybe the suppliers) and sent me a new upper bumper to fit the s-line lower :) and after i had got it painted it was a very easy install from then on, although i had to drive around in car without the lower front valance fitted for about a week! the company i bought the complete kit from have actually changed the retrofit kit to include the new front bumper with all kits the sell because of this :icon_thumright:

as far as the window trims go mine where already on when i bought it. yes you can retrofit them but i am told it is very expensive, audi only parts!

sorry if i have waffled on but if you need any of the info sources for doing the retrofit let me know :salute:

Nothing wrong with having a waffle tech, Its the Help and advice that you provide during your Waffling that helps us all and counts mate.

Iva had many waffle on's, lol.....in fact there was one time when......:icon_thumright:

oh and forgot to ad that you have done well transforming your Car mate, Looks well especially in that colour..:wub:

What colour is that Blue. I say it's the same as mine but maybe it's not. Mine is a metalic denim looking blue. Doesn't look that great dirty. Like mine then!

Wow, I had better get cleaning mine this weekend!

Thanks for the info on the S-line bumpers etc.. I'm not sure I can stretch myself to find the cash to change the whole front bumper and rear lower valence plus painting all round.. + Side skirt area and door blades.. I guess there we must be talking £1000 already? :ohmy:

Upload your pics to something like Photobucket, once loaded copy the URL that looks something along the lines of .
www........ then copy that link into a new post.simple..

AudiSport said:
Wow, I had better get cleaning mine this weekend!

Thanks for the info on the S-line bumpers etc.. I'm not sure I can stretch myself to find the cash to change the whole front bumper and rear lower valence plus painting all round.. + Side skirt area and door blades.. I guess there we must be talking £1000 already? :ohmy:
Yup, the full GmbH kit does cost close to £1000 from Audi-accessories. As does the Votex kit which is similar but slightly more pronounced, and a lot less common.
Just keep an eye on fleabay and the classified section as there are often people selling parts though when they upgrade.

Gosh nearly identical to someone who I know!!!
AudiVotexkit.jpg

J7USS
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_350993", true);
Vroom Vroom

thats why i like your red one so much you dont see too many of them around.not with the kit on anyway

Cheers Wayne. Post some pics up with your Rs6's mate, it'll look like this....
Audi5.jpg

Veerrryy Nice!!

oh n Welcome to the forum mate...Are you ready to catch the Bug, It eats away at both pockets after your wallet.:):icon_thumright:

ive already got it looking at upgrading to rns-e already after reading other posts on here on how good it is:drool:

Too many avants on here ;)

And my first Audi:

The Scoob:

And the project:

Finally i got a new camera and took some decent pictures.............

CIMG0062.jpg

CIMG0058.jpg

mcgough im not usually a red fan but your car and j7uss car look absolutely stunning in that colour i must say

Hi is Amulet-red and mine is brilliant-red, just mine is in the shade and looks a little dark in the pics, and his is in the sun and looks a little lighter!

both stunning colours, i nearly got same car in amulet but the dealer had a brilliant red and i wanted the warrenty!

Kris- Car is looking mint mate, I prefer your Red aswell, Looks so much fresher than mine. Oh n that new cam has definately paid off. Your pics look loads better.

Wayne - Your car looks fantastic with them rs6's, Definately Suit silver cars better with RS6's IMO.
Are you going for a Tint?? Silver with tints (not too dark) make loads of difference with appearence.:icon_thumright:

Kris- Car is looking mint mate, I prefer your Red aswell, Looks so much fresher than mine. Oh n that new cam has definately paid off. Your pics look loads better.

Cheers mate, pics should do as i jumped from a 1mp camera to my new fangled super dooper 10.1mp and its ****** brilliant.

Yikes 10.1mp, and I bet you havnt fine tuned the settings either. Bet it can take some cracking Shots.

quite fricken cool actually, we have been optically zooming in and taking pics of our eyes, then putting them on computer and digitally zooming in again - spooky you can see all the vains!!!

(we as in me and the girlfriend, been board im affraid nowt on tv)

My cab will look even better in the next couple of weeks when the refurbed 19inch sportec mono 10s go on along with the boot spoiler :)
Shopped around a LOT of cabriolets before I found the spec I wanted

There you go terry. Nice motor by the way, Ive only ever seen that colour a few times.

When you say its been in bodyshop, What have you had done exactly? Full respray?
PIC_0014.jpg

PIC_0011.jpg

PIC_0010.jpg

PIC_0006.jpg

PIC_0005.jpg

PIC_0004.jpg

PIC_0003.jpg

hi mate thanks for that, i had the usp kit colour coded, with s4 flares, and black grill bits, yeah the colour a bit odd, i've only seen 1 of the same about! good thing i think?

I like the colour mate,Alloys go well with it, gives it the stealth look. Reminds me of my scooby, Same colour scheme.

Looks mint, just make sure you keep on top of it. my next addition will be the door flares too.

Im just wondering when all this Spending will stop. Its like a 2nd mortgage.

Reactions: Andy9