Post pics of your headlights

jjarvis

Reaction score
Hi

Just bought a 98 A4 1.8T Sport. Have seen some of the Angel eyes on Venom, but not too keen on them.

Wanted to achieve the facelifted look, I'm guessing that you can't just replace the headlights with the later model spec ones?

What others can you get and could you post some pics up please

Thanks

You can put facelift model b5 lights on, just requires some modding to the arches.

Excuse the scuff mark, these black angel eye projectors, made by solar. They are euro marked, do point to the left and are plug and play. You will only need to wire the angels up as normal sidelights come rigged as standard, they are about £150 on e bay and can get them in chrome etc. Best i have had.

FrontLight.jpg

Also had these which i bought for £219 a few months ago and hated them! The angel eye bulbs (consists of 4) blow constantly and look very tacky on a dark coloured car.

Angel2.jpg

Wow! Top ones look fantastic, any more pics of the car with them turned off?

They deffo look the ones to get.

Totally easy to fit yes?

Yea they are very easy to fit, i'm 19 with no experience with much modding, except the chrome angels i had before. These were easier, so is the wiring!

These are made by solar, any other 'look a likes' i can't vouch for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The angel eyes do stay on with full beam, this was when i first got them and had only just fitted them. So the angels weren't wired up.

2 More pics for you.
Angled25s.jpg
Angled25.jpg

straight swap,all the wiring plugs straight in,i didnt fancy the angel eyes much,till i saw them on your car.

also the light output is much better, i can nearly see where i am going now,lol

I wish lol mine is a NA 1.8, 120 more like

I have silver stars in mine and it is actualy very good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

You have silver stars in your headlights?

I managed to get my 1.8 to do 140, on a downhill bit of road about a mile ling hehe with my 19" reps which just kept rolling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif was at about 6500rpm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

what plans do you have for that red Mk 1 charlie? Its a nice early one!

damn i gotta get over that golf addiction.

PS, either your garage door is on the wrong way, or your garage has fallen down!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The question is, does my car count as garaged?
It goes out into our lane. Its nice coz the locals cant see the cars, but it doesnt keep you dry when workin on the car!

The mk1 is a 1.1, absolute minter! My other flat mates car...
he paid nigh on 2k for it tho! Sellin his green GTi at the mo, cheap ins and fuel costs!

Seat belts are the best bit... theres no buckles, theres a bar that goes thru the belts and locks in place, old skool!