Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

No all the rest seem to be colour coded with body colour. Makes it unique though lol.
Vegas Yellow will look good as a black edition, problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly, the showroom model had my entire configuration without the 9 month wait the only downside was it wasn't black edition. Nothing a bit of black wrap can't solve maybe I'll do the roof too

Reactions: BarryG79
Peek a boo
xmqV2h8.jpg

Reactions: TDI-line, gripross, The Kendragon and 6 others
saving yourself a bit of photoshop time, i like it

Haha it's usually done on the phone, not taken many pics of it with the DSLR, they're always done on the laptop.

Reactions: MattSedg
Haha it's usually done on the phone, not taken many pics of it with the DSLR, they're always done on the laptop.
i've been wanting to invest in a dslr recently....but its only use will be for the car??? hardly worth it....and looking at some of the pics i took when i borrowed my mates.....nah

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Tom.H
i've been wanting to invest in a dslr recently....but its only use will be for the car??? hardly worth it....and looking at some of the pics i took when i borrowed my mates.....nah

I got one for my 30th, haven't used it too much yet. Took it to Wolfsburg when we went over there though and got some decent pics.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and MattSedg
Some awesome pictures there, almost looks like a toy in a few of them.

Thanks. Yes indeed, if you take a photo with a very large aperture lens this sometimes creates these perspectives.

Here's two more without daylight:

S3 8

S3 9

Reactions: Mark_86, SeoTFSI, zcoreyy and 7 others
IMG 0440

After a wax at the weekend......

.... And representing the soon to be discontinued 3drs!

Reactions: Broonie22, CalA3, zcoreyy and 8 others
Wife has a white cabrio and I doubt I could persuade her to add a splitter, but it would sharpen up the front end considerably.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Just realised I posted in the wrong thread, collected 2 days ago.
20170822 164515v2

Reactions: TDI-line, gripross, Reggieboy71 and 2 others
Why they'd ever get rid of 3 doors is beyond me, as this looks 1million times better than the 5 door would look in the same spec. Utterly stunning that!

Do you when the order books stop for the 3 door?

Do you when the order books stop for the 3 door?

Not a clue! Was going to be in a potion to order one in the next month or two for delivery in March...but may not be able to!

Another 10 weeks worth of production I've heard, so get your order in quick! Audi are doing the same with the A1 too - only sportback will be available - part of their new initiative, I guess to cut production costs and based on reduced sales volumes of 3drs.......

Thanks for the comments on the car too - very happy with it, and I had considered one of those splitters... we'll see what happens!

Reactions: FBF01
What ya reckon to the colour mate?

Absolutely first class, love it. Really pleased, it seems to change from light grey to almost green depending on the light levels. Time will tell how easy it is to look after. Grey cars don't tend to show the dirt even when they are in need of a wash, hopefully this will be same. And the best thing is, my snooty neighbour's eyes nearly fell out of her head when I arrived home in it for the first time. Yup... check it out beeeatch

Reactions: gripross, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Congratulations mate. Is that the new 1.5 engine? First thoughts?

Thanks, yes the new 1.5 got to be honest only done about 40 miles in it so far, coming back from the dealer and round town yesterday so ive not really hand chance to stretch its legs yet. Heading to Derbyshire over the weekend to see family, looking forward to a good stretch of A road. The interior is brilliant although I've told Audi im not happy with the seat bolster on the passenger side, it appears the padding is the wrong shape so the leather looks rippled. Waiting to hear what they're going to do about it.

Serious case of RTFM for the mmi but I've already decided it's way better than the touch screen I had in the golf. On the negative side the storage space is quite limited compared to the Golf that had underseat draws, useful cubby under the lighting controls and flap in the roof liner for sun glasses. Its party my own fault though, I have the tech pack which means the space between the seats is taken up by the charging box. Only a minor issue, just need to sort my crap out.

I have the standard SLine suspension so im happy the ride seems firm but never so bad it will shake your fillings out.

Reactions: ASBOST and Reggieboy71
Thanks, yes the new 1.5 got to be honest only done about 40 miles in it so far, coming back from the dealer and round town yesterday so ive not really hand chance to stretch its legs yet. Heading to Derbyshire over the weekend to see family, looking forward to a good stretch of A road. The interior is brilliant although I've told Audi im not happy with the seat bolster on the passenger side, it appears the padding is the wrong shape so the leather looks rippled. Waiting to hear what they're going to do about it.

Serious case of RTFM for the mmi but I've already decided it's way better than the touch screen I had in the golf. On the negative side the storage space is quite limited compared to the Golf that had underseat draws, useful cubby under the lighting controls and flap in the roof liner for sun glasses. Its party my own fault though, I have the tech pack which means the space between the seats is taken up by the charging box. Only a minor issue, just need to sort my **** out.

I have the standard SLine suspension so im happy the ride seems firm but never so bad it will shake your fillings out.

Excellent & good to hear! Come to think of it, I have the same issue with the bolster on the passenger side! Haven't bothered to check it out but might mention it next time I'm in. I have the S Line suspension too and it's ok not too harsh as some have mentioned. Had the SE suspension last time and the car did feel a tad wobbly!! Enjoy your drive this weekend!

Reactions: Chris43
Finally I can participate in this thread! T-minus 24 days...

uc

uc

Last edited:
Reactions: gripross, Audi Bairn, Reggieboy71 and 1 other person
Hopefully the days pass quickly then!

Looks like you get a different wheel choice to the UK?

Yep!

We get the same as in Germany. Not that I think the wheels are pretty. I will use them as my winters and get some 19" for summer wheels.

zie4ze.jpeg

Reactions: BarryG79
Here's my pics... Picked it up Saturday. A3 S Line Saloon. Aluminium inlays light upgrade, 5 Twin spoke upgrade alloys, heated seats , rear parking sensors, high beam assist, auto dimming rear view mirror, smokers pack ( although I don't smoke)

Accidentally clicked on your post.

How did you get lights in the door?

It's not an option on the S3!? And there is some debate over whether the RS3 aluminium race inlays will come with lights in the UK (as it does in Europe).

0d8700a765147b1916806d83f07720bf.png

So when ordering my S3 I went through every option multiple times. I don't believe I missed the lights in the door!

They must be new to the S3?! Must be. I went through the options over 100 times before ordering.... did I really miss this?

So when ordering my S3 I went through every option multiple times. I don't believe I missed the lights in the door!

They must be new to the S3?! Must be. I went through the options over 100 times before ordering.... did I really miss this?

They've been on a option since day one on the face lift car, l have them ordered on my Saloon

Reactions: JDHOWELLS

Got these specced on mine, though the description isnt very good, I thought they were lighter colour rather than actual LED..

Audi dealership used a body shop they know to do them, ive not seen them in flesh yet, but more than happy based on the photos :)

I asked my dealer if he could do this and said they don't do diamond cutting or powdercoating of alloys and would be unsure as to where to get them done
So I'm just going to get them done myself. It's a bit of a pain in the ar*e though as would've liked the car to be how I want it for collection!

Reactions: JDHOWELLS and Audi Bairn