POST PICS OF YOUR CAR IN HERE.

Gone but not forgotten ... Loved to bits
Deliberated over a red mk3 but went for Daytona and she too is beautiful
Pictures to follow

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the new baby.

Reactions: NevMan
Love cleaning this car!! And making a mess with snow foam!! #bigkid

ac22760fb5f1678fda038002fce79b0a.jpg

Reactions: happytalk73, Audi Bairn, RCD6FC and 1 other person
Clean pic!.. ;-)
bd7a8aebd0df6b0a271a18339a0d93fd.jpg

Reactions: NevMan, akouo, suzannec and 2 others
Daytona on a sunny day ... aaaaaaaH !

Attachments

• IMG_4404.JPG
    IMG_4404.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 403
  • IMG_4407.JPG
    IMG_4407.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 417
Reactions: NevMan, RCD6FC and AndyB-S3
Mine a couple of weeks ago on a road trip with my Mrs to Jersey.

On the ferry

Exploring Jersey

Reactions: CHAOS, Bristle Hound and AndyB-S3
DSC01833

Reactions: NevMan, akouo, suzannec and 3 others
2008, 50k, 3.2 DSG ............ work in progress

P4300014.jpg

P4110023.jpg

P4060021.jpg

P4060020.jpg

P4060016.jpg

P4060015.jpg

Reactions: RCD6FC, Cobstar and AndyB-S3
That's a complete rear bumper from a TTRS model.

Almost had it a week now.
All good so far.

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn, suzannec and 4 others
That's a complete rear bumper from a TTRS model.

Did you nab the oval exhaust tips from an RS as well, or did the V6 come with those? I rarely see a V6 here and can't remember if they had oval or not.

The TTRS oval tail pipes are not actually attached to the exhaust pipes on the car but are bolted to the bumper itself. The exhaust pipes line up with the back of the tail pipes but are not physically attached. The TTRS tail pipes came with the bumper so it was only necessary to cut the original round VR6 tail pipes off.

Reactions: RCD6FC
How you finding the TT Craig ?

it's a very well put together car isn't it, really solid feeling.

Enjoying it a great deal.
Cockpit is a great place to be, seating position perfect, seats good. Love the tech.
Looks great.

Handling is good too, you can feel that it's been created for driving from the bottom up. Steering feels good, suspension well damped.
The TT has been built as a sports car, other models I've driven have started life as family cars, then attempts made to change it into something that it perhaps isn't by adding big engines and huge power.

I've only got a FWD diesel, but given my disliking of Haldex, that's probably for the best.
Very torquey and averaging 46 MPG.
My only complaint is the brakes are woefully inadequate. Might have to update those.

So far, so good, long may that continue.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Enjoying it a great deal.
Cockpit is a great place to be, seating position perfect, seats good. Love the tech.
Looks great.

Handling is good too, you can feel that it's been created for driving from the bottom up. Steering feels good, suspension well damped.
The TT has been built as a sports car, other models I've driven have started life as family cars, then attempts made to change it into something that it perhaps isn't by adding big engines and huge power.

I've only got a FWD diesel, but given my disliking of Haldex, that's probably for the best.
Very torquey and averaging 46 MPG.
My only complaint is the brakes are woefully inadequate. Might have to update those.

So far, so good, long may that continue.

Nice one & glad your enjoying it :)

They are very nimble feeling aren't they & feel you can really throw them into corners.

Mpg sounds great too. You just have to watch your right foot in wet conditions but in dry the traction is excellent !

A really fun car to own IMO and as you say the looks, build & tech is superb.

Pleased your enjoying motoring again, that is good to hear ... & love the colour :sunglasses:

Only just seen this thread .... here's my baby:

P1040570_zps41a2c4f9.jpg

P1040692_zpsc35c35e6.jpg

And here's one of my 225, my hubby's red QS and my brother's Nogaro Blue 225

P1040526_zps08ace7c4.jpg

Reactions: NevMan and CHAOS
There was supposed to be more of her not looking so fresh - too big to upload apparently #toocluelesstocompress

Magnificent car.

Daytona...palm trees...very nice! That wouldn't be Daytona Gray, would it?

How do you like the Ceramic Pro? I'm looking to sort out my beast, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Magnificent car.

Daytona...palm trees...very nice! That wouldn't be Daytona Gray, would it?

How do you like the Ceramic Pro? I'm looking to sort out my beast, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

No it's Nimbus Gray Pearl...exclusive color to the Comp Pkg-one of 500 made. I will never own a car again without ceramic coating....and the Ceramic Pro is one of the hardest and toughest. It's not cheap but I think the only way to own a car if you like to keep it perfect with minimal care these days. It's been done for over 2 years now and not a swirl in it. I wash it once and sometimes twice a week always blowing it dry. No swirls....amazing....very glossy too.

IMG_6779.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, RCD6FC and jojo
Only picked it up a few days ago so not had chance for a full clean yet

Attachments

• IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 362
Reactions: Audi Bairn
This spring when I took the Passat buyback I was looking at an Audi TTRS by the time the buyback took place the cars I was looking at where no longer available. All of the others ones at that time were overpriced for the mileage on them. Found a 2012 TTRS black, which was my preferred color with 24,000km. One owner, never winter driven, garage stored beauty. Car is mint no dent, scratches, or chip. Only drawback is the dealer in Moncton, NB (10 1/2 hrs drive back home Wohoo!) Car was listed as base model but turns out it has exhaust/tech packages. So stoked can't wait to pick it up on Dec. 27th. The MK3 GTI will be going up for sale this spring.

[photo=large]9034[/photo][photo=large]9035[/photo][photo=large]9036[/photo][photo=large]9037[/photo]

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Picked up the car today first impression is the sales guy was right the car is mint. Second this will get you some traffic tickets if you don't keep an eye on the speedo. An additional bonus again is the car came with Audi car cover, Weather Tech and TT floor mats. Up early tomorrow morning and 10 1/2hrs ride home looking forward to it :D To bad had to get it dirty they did a great job at detailing it.

Man this car is an absolute blast to drive.

Audi TT 2012

Yeah ........... that is MEAN

Reactions: Northendroid
A rare wash for the car!

Attachments

• IMG_3176.JPG
    IMG_3176.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 288
9481091753a39e50d70fbbd65eb01505.jpg

Lowered with MSS Kits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Track night with the Alfa Club.