Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

In for a remap a few weeks ago. 317bhp 488ft-lbs

9760a18cc47f716fbb5e14ea88e59933.jpg

79516eb7b683f00f2f48756487319f3d.jpg

d412374c32009cd3b0634bf36df0977c.jpg

Reactions: Meemo, ruairi83, V6 Quatt and 5 others
Just curious how you got over 300bhp with just a remap lol? I'm stage 2 (dpf played with) and filter.
Mines 300..
Not too sure. The guys at ecotune work a bit of magic. I was told if I was to go stage 2 I'd be above 330. My car had a full terraclean and dpf regenerated before so maybe that factors in?

Couple pics of my car after it was lowered some more with H&R monotubes with adjusters taken out and a fresh refurb on my X5s, I love how it sits now but the wheels have had to come off again due to scrubbing the rear tyres.

Reactions: Brennan, RonnieB, Meemo and 5 others
Mine is manual, when it was up on the ramp we had a good look to see if there were anything expensive that could be damaged and it seems pretty good to be honest there isn't much only the bottom of the steering column and the front arms, tested it over a speed bump last night and it wasn't happening :/ my only concern is grates in the road they cause the worst damage I can cope with scraping on the Tarmac as its only the plastic tray or those silly flaps that sit down really low

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Great shots...nice

The only thing is that the B8 has a low floor pan so you can't go too low without rubbing and scrapping.

You may need to raise slightly to avoid...looking good though

Great shots...nice

The only thing is that the B8 has a low floor pan so you can't go too low without rubbing and scrapping.

You may need to raise slightly to avoid...looking good though

Cheers ;) I know they are very deceiving are the B8s they look high all the way round but look underneath and they aren't mine is 15-20mm from the floor and when we had it on the ramp we had a good look at what would catch and there isn't a lot to be honest, I can cope with scraping the road as it won't cause any damage maybe just wear the tray a bit but that's easy replaceable, it's them damn grates that I don't want to hit as they do cause damage :( I may end up raising a bit but not yet as I have put a lot of time and effort getting it to sit like that and at least want to have been to a couple shows before I do so ;)

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Cheers ;) I know they are very deceiving are the B8s they look high all the way round but look underneath and they aren't mine is 15-20mm from the floor and when we had it on the ramp we had a good look at what would catch and there isn't a lot to be honest, I can cope with scraping the road as it won't cause any damage maybe just wear the tray a bit but that's easy replaceable, it's them damn grates that I don't want to hit as they do cause damage :( I may end up raising a bit but not yet as I have put a lot of time and effort getting it to sit like that and at least want to have been to a couple shows before I do so ;)
Nice hope to see you at the shows soon

Reactions: SI-W85
couple of pics with the coilovers on
IMG 0254
IMG 0263
IMG 0283

Reactions: TahirS, adcooper, mikeyboy and 7 others
That looks well Mike what coils have you gone with and how low is that? Like those wheels too :icon thumright:

Reactions: mike2516
Nice mike looking good how's the ride handling...what coilovers you using

cheers guys, went for eibach pro street s , they are at the highest setting on the back and 15mm drop at the front, its a bit low at the back so gonna hafta get smaller tyres and hopefully the rubbing stops lol

Reactions: V6 Quatt and SI-W85
They are 255's prob need 235's , I'll end up changing all 4 as the front are rubbing a bit too :( on a better "note" got the exhaust fitted today! Think it's sitting out an inch or two too much tho

Reactions: TahirS, V6 Quatt and SI-W85
I finally got the chance to go for a quick drive and it actually scrapes on the cats eyes :( I really don't want to raise it but I may have to.

Reactions: mike2516 and V6 Quatt
I finally got the chance to go for a quick drive and it actually scrapes on the cats eyes :( I really don't want to raise it but I may have to.

Told you so///you just cant go too low and drive that low on the B8 I have tried it.... Still will look good slightly raised....;)

They are 255's prob need 235's , I'll end up changing all 4 as the front are rubbing a bit too :( on a better "note" got the exhaust fitted today! Think it's sitting out an inch or two too much tho

You need to trim the arch liner on the rears and remove arch liner screws on the fronts...try that it may help

Reactions: TahirS and mike2516
Are they 20"inch alloys?

You need to trim the arch liner on the rears and remove arch liner screws on the fronts...try that it may help
cheers ill deffo give that a try! yeah they are 20`s I regret not putting 19s on now! I could have had it lower lol

is it just me or do the tailpipes sit out too much
IMG 0303

Have you had your arches rolled Mike? I rolled my own and flared them a touch it makes a huge difference, the exhaust looks good from the rear not sure if it's the camera angle but the left side looks to sit a touch lower than the right :/ maybe take a side on shot so we can see how far the stick out? Also when I had mine done I had staggered tips put on.

Mine sticks out too it's hard to get them not to I had mine back at the garage severel times for adjustments I bet they hated me lol

Reactions: V6 Quatt and mike2516
no mate haven't had the arches rolled.... but Im going to look into that! the tips are staggered on mine too, just slightly tho, the guy who done it had the car for 6 hrs!! so altho I wasn't 100% happy I had to rush back to work, so ill get up to them during the week and get it sorted!

yours look well! mine make the car look like you could pick it up like a wheelbarrow lol

Like a wheel barrow sat here in stitches at that description, get them to shift it back then, the joys of a custom exhaust is that it can be adapted easily, mine were stuck out a bit too much when first done so I got it pulled back it's an easy job really.

ill get a pic tomo to show ya lol, yeah shudnt take too long to put right!

Haven't been on this forum since i had my A3!!!
But currently have an A4 Avan and thought I'd see whats going on here..
Anyway here is my offerings:
19" speedlines are my daily's
20" Merc AMG are my show rims
Webshare 1423327846885
20140806 125003

Reactions: TahirS, Tej13, unitzero and 5 others