Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

All sorts from led interior bulbs and 4D carbon wrapped trim to egr delete's and wheels lol the list is massive Toblahoe i'll pm a list to you mate, @jimmyjamms, yeh was wanting some but i might buy one of those projector kits to diy them my self ???

The Osram XENARCs is next on the list for me

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Osram XENARCs is next on the list for me

You mean the complete housings? They don't exist with cutoff for right hand drive cars. They've stopped making the lhd ones too so are very hard to come by.

If you're just talking about bulbs, carry on.

Fitted 19" Rs4 alloys recently.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1262786746960876321.jpg
    Snapchat-1262786746960876321.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 291
Reactions: THQuattro
Not bad for 158k miles just washed and applied colonite 845. I would recommend everyone buy this stuff and apply it to your car it makes such a difference and will last years. Makes you car look amazing and drying it after a wash 10x easier for £20 you cant go wrong.

Too bad my car is kept outside though as it will be dirty again tomorrow morning :(
IMG 4515

Reactions: Jasesapphy and James.c
I'm also a lover of Collinite wax but I use the 915, you have to apply around three coats for it to last for a few months with beading but it doesn't half make blacks really pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jasesapphy
This is my first post in the A4 section, I have come over from the dark side (S3 8L)
Here is my A4 B7 2.0 TDI S-line.

Attachments

• IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2847.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 274
Reactions: Jasesapphy
Great tip on the Collinite! I had never heard of the stuff until now. Seems awesome.

I have Dodo Juice and its incredible. My car still beads 7 months after use!

Im guessing Collinite is the less expensive just as good alternative.

A pic from a few weeks back at Clumber Park. It was hard to resist an attempted donut on the grass, but I was a good boy!

Attachments

• 20161023_221616_small.jpg
    20161023_221616_small.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: DrStrange and James.c
You mean the complete housings? They don't exist with cutoff for right hand drive cars. They've stopped making the lhd ones too so are very hard to come by.

If you're just talking about bulbs, carry on.
I managed to source a left hand drive set, put a dent in my wallet but they look the mutts nuts! I will post a link to the site I got them from later. Apparently there is ample adjustment range on the units so I'll see how they fair once I fit them, just waiting for my new etched lenses to arrive.

have you changed the rim colour dimi , looks a nice shade against black bodywork, what colour is it as I am getting mine redone shortly and want to finalise the best colour for my avant.

your cars still looking very nice dimi.

is same color since they were refubished ! Silver matt with some very light pearl
have you changed the rim colour dimi , looks a nice shade against black bodywork, what colour is it as I am getting mine redone shortly and want to finalise the best colour for my avant.

your cars still looking very nice dimi.

nope since refurb them in the summer no ! different shade may be !

Love the DTM rear Dimitar.
Still looking lovely for a 10 year + car!!

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
Thanks mate ! I this same for 10 years old car is Ok !
I really don;t wanna change it now because i change everything which cost a lot and now is just need running so ;) for now will be with her!

Reactions: DrStrange
b56a28d591a76ca44139b7bc96ef5517.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, Baka and Toblahoe
freshly washed and better pic of the colour of my winters
20161126 131345

Reactions: Charlie Farley and carlcall
Looks very funny with that much rubber on the sidewalls.....still a good looking Avant

feels funny too lmao, almost like i can bounce over stuff now instead of going round it when the 19's are on, ha ah

Reactions: carlcall
certainly reminds me of an older style legacy estate with those chunky gold wheels now, a bit JDM even.....haha , good one tony.

still got the option to peel it off if i get sick of it, people still can't tell me what colour they are as they change with the light lol

5b229542986a7f50c554d8738ce858cb.jpg

Reactions: Obnoxious Kids and James.c
i know its winter dimi but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, take them off and put the oz's back on, why not spray the oz rims with clear protectant for the winter months .....such a shame to take them great oz rims off dimi and put those tractor ones on, just my input off course.

I took them mainly because i try to sell these worth me £650 for £500 and no one take them !
Only tires are worth second hand £300-£350 ;) and to keep them in the garage is a shame !
Anyway got them - i must use them! And in my areas urgently need resurfaceing a few roads so will try saving the Oz's from damage !
Some people using far worst wheels for the winter so is not that bad

ok dimi, I will have to use my imagination then whilst you are using winter wheels , still a nice car though dimi.

Here's mine

Attachments

• IMG_6147.JPG
    IMG_6147.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4768.PNG
    IMG_4768.PNG
    856.4 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_4832.JPG
    IMG_4832.JPG
    321.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_4772.JPG
    IMG_4772.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 265
Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, EnGeO, James.c and 1 other person
983259c8d6643aeec9adee9c41d7525b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: James.c and Baka
Nice! I have a '05 saloon in the same colour.

Reactions: Pete42
New to the forum, bought my Audi A4 2.0tdi 140bhp back in November. Enjoying it so far looking to add a few mods. Any suggestions welcomed.
IMG 3275

Reactions: James.c, Pete42, Baka and 1 other person
Welcome to the madhouse Dkel2010 and nice to see you have the better shaped one

All depends on what you like and how much you want to spend at the end of the day on mods. But a word of warning is that once you start you will be skint as there is always something else you will want to do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

all B7's should come with a personal warning " owning this car may seriously damage your wallet and bank account" so enjoy it...

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5 and Toblahoe
I've warned the missus already. Looking into getting the scuttle panel and battery cover as looks so much better with this. Already done the armrest, upgraded headlight bulbs for now, any cheap interior mods you've done?