Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

20160723 151506
20160903 080211
20160730 123615

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Marc B7, James.c and 1 other person
Took my mate to a bodybuilding show in leister on Sunday! Set off at 4.30 am didn't get back home till 1.30 this morning! What a joy to drive though Still love it! Another mate managed to get some snaps I'm Gona put them on my insti so give them a like haha

Reactions: Turner1, Bigad, Stanningtonglen and 4 others
Took my mate to a bodybuilding show in leister on Sunday! Set off at 4.30 am didn't get back home till 1.30 this morning! What a joy to drive though Still love it! Another mate managed to get some snaps I'm Gona put them on my insti so give them a like haha
View attachment 103934 View attachment 103935
nice pictures!!!! i think i need to get some driving pictures after seeing yours!

Reactions: James.c
looking nice james, calipers look good aswell....

It's only a baby lol 2.0 n/a. My other half was going to use it so needed something slower. She won't get in it now so it's mine. I can cope with it :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Here's my pride and joy, Belle aka Däs Obnöxiøüs Wägön. 2.0 TFSi S-Line Quattro Special Edition
ecd11930f2c10d1c366bb3aab695306b.jpg

84d5f3d09c1175034a3173ad2d3ab48f.jpg

Taking the wheels to get refurbed and powder coated this weekend (gonna go phantom black to match). Found a decent place in Hampstead £280 for 4 wheels £340 for 5 (gonna do my spare too). Picked up some black LEDs and power folding mirrors from eBay the other day so I've just fit those, transformed the back completely!
a83ba94e6b90ba227a65aa1db812aa36.jpg
4754ecc80625d8b33194da17af4862df.jpg

Reactions: James.c and Dani_B19
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago. 2006 a4 avant 2.0t fsi quattro s line, one lady owner from new, full history on 64k miles!
A43
A42

Reactions: Marc B7, Obnoxious Kids and Ferg
Just a Sunday bath :bath:

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, Obnoxious Kids, Charlie Farley and 4 others
New to the b7 platform. I still have a b5, and had my b6 1.9tdi for 7 years and thoroughly loved it. At 207k miles it was getting a bit ropey so started looking for a new one.

Stumbled across this one by chance, and loving it! It's a 3L tdi quattro. I'll get more pics up when I can.

Attachments

• 20161009_133515.jpg
    20161009_133515.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 198
Reactions: James.c and Obnoxious Kids
Corr..look at those tail pipes!

Any work done to the exhaust?

Liking the Avus wheels.

Ps. Welcome aboard..

still looking as good as ever, have you sorted refubing the alloys yet .

Corr..look at those tail pipes!

Any work done to the exhaust?

Liking the Avus wheels.

Ps. Welcome aboard..

Its been abt tuned, and has an abt exhaust. I'll get more pics of the rear when I can. One is hanging a bit low as the hangar bracket has snapped so its currently held up by a coat hanger until Wednesday. :(

I'm loving the avus too. Had them on my b6, and wanted them so kept hold. They're my fave wheel.

still looking as good as ever, have you sorted refubing the alloys yet .

Me? If so, they're been done relatively recently. But the wife kerbs them for fun ha! If you're not meaning me, then sorry!

I think he means me mine are sickening haha! Can't bring myself to spend the money over other mods tho! I had those wheels you have on my b6 they where pretty rare I liked them

Its been abt tuned, and has an abt exhaust. I'll get more pics of the rear when I can. One is hanging a bit low as the hangar bracket has snapped so its currently held up by a coat hanger until Wednesday. :(

I'm loving the avus too. Had them on my b6, and wanted them so kept hold. They're my fave wheel.

Me? If so, they're been done relatively recently. But the wife kerbs them for fun ha! If you're not meaning me, then sorry!

Oh thanks for the info. I dont really hear of many Brits using ABT to tune their Audis. Good old coat hanger Ey?! From TV antennas to holding up Exhausts :)

Yes, good choice. Over the years the Avus wheels have really grown on me!

Lovely car Jay... How did you do the black carbon grill?

Thanks, will be sad to see her go after 5 years of ownership as a first car.

urm alot of time and patience :p same as with the mirrors, roof, pillars and exterior trims, i think i spent a good 2 full days removing the front end to get the grill out of the bumper fully. obviously all wrapped as real carbon on a diesel car is just pointless :p

Oh thanks for the info. I dont really hear of many Brits using ABT to tune their Audis. Good old coat hanger Ey?! From TV antennas to holding up Exhausts :)

Yes, good choice. Over the years the Avus wheels have really grown on me!

Tell me about it! Luckily the coat hanger is doing quite a decent job actually, as the exhaust weighs a ton so it was wobbling a lot. I might get more support added to it for peace of mind. I'll look on Wednesday at the garage.

Yes, the abt tune is rare apparently. It's got an as4 badge on it. As far as I know (only had the car since Saturday) it's just a remap, exhaust (and rear balance to accommodate) and they increased tyre width to 245, but it's back at 235 now on my avus.

Abt will do loads, but I think it was a minimal upgrade.

Its been a nicely looked after car, so I'm hoping it'll do me good for a few years. I'll create a build thread at some point as no doubt I'll tinker with it.

Oh, and the as4 badge is coming off. It looks a bit rubbish in my opinion.

Tell me about it! Luckily the coat hanger is doing quite a decent job actually, as the exhaust weighs a ton so it was wobbling a lot. I might get more support added to it for peace of mind. I'll look on Wednesday at the garage.

Yes, the abt tune is rare apparently. It's got an as4 badge on it. As far as I know (only had the car since Saturday) it's just a remap, exhaust (and rear balance to accommodate) and they increased tyre width to 245, but it's back at 235 now on my avus.

Abt will do loads, but I think it was a minimal upgrade.

Its been a nicely looked after car, so I'm hoping it'll do me good for a few years. I'll create a build thread at some point as no doubt I'll tinker with it.

Oh, and the as4 badge is coming off. It looks a bit rubbish in my opinion.

Yeah, getting more suppport added to it is a wise idea.

Yes ABT tuning is quite rare. I can see a decline in 'Audi' Tuners due to other un-certified tuners are doing an even better job at upping the oomph on our cars for half the money!

Glad its been well looked after. Definitely agree with getting rid of the ABT badge, I havent yet seen any after market badges that look good. Its all about the clean look in my opinion.

Reactions: Obnoxious Kids
Had the car for over 3 years, treated it to some new wheels.
A4 1
A4 2

Reactions: 344bigal, Audi-Rog, mr.raw and 3 others
Just the Cayenne/Touareg brembo 17z's. Paired with MB C230 sports rotors up front and stock rears with bremaxx rotors. Forza FP1 pads all round.

mine too tony haha, still I try to keep mine as clean and shinny as possible now......

very nice car chap ,enjoy it, any improvements in the pipeline, everyone says they wont or haven't but 99% of us do end up changing something......

rob

Reactions: Obnoxious Kids
Rob its still nice and shiny mate, its just mod'd to the hilt mate, 21 mod's on mine now, still working out what's next lol
20160521 192320 1

Last edited:
Reactions: DrStrange, Audi-Rog, Obnoxious Kids and 4 others