Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

That is a nice looking car mate,what size wheels and have you lowered it ?? (looks low)
also like that rear spoiler and the US boot lid makes it look wider, been trying to find a rear spoiler for my S-Line, sent 2 back because they wouldn't fit

Cheers mate the wheels are 8.5 x19 9.5 x19 It's really low but took alot of work to get it that low and still drive well,it's got adjustable front control arms to help with the camber,spolier is a genuine carbon fibre DTM spolier.

Hi my name is Dan and I'm new to the hole Audi ownership and loving every minute ! This is my Dailey driven S-line 2.0tdi , brought it around 4-5 months with the intention of leaving it alone as I've done the spending ££££ on cars and that lasted all of 3mins before it was on a5 speedlines better lighting inside and out , changed colour of the rear valance and have every intention of seeing around 200-250 Hp soon ish once we've moved and settled in lol ! Ps be gentle folks

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and dimitar.tuntov.5
Here is mine, completely standard apart from OEM LED number plate lights from a A5.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Av4nt and Griffin1989
Ah man the things I would do for a S4 ! I bet it sounds the nads on full throttle !

Yeah they're the ones I've been looking for seam to be pretty much like hens teeth or silly money
Keep an eye on audisrs. I've seen few full sets of 18Z coming in at good prices when guys break the car.
These are mine on my B5 with B6 uprights.

Reactions: glasgowA4, Stanningtonglen and Charlie Farley
they are a bit tasty chap, love the yellow ones, they would look much better on my black avant though .....nice.

Reactions: slepy
2008 Audi A4 b7 S-Line

19" x 8.5 2 piece wheels et35 with 15mm spacer in the rear & 10mm spacers in the front. Neuspeed lowering springs with bilstein shocks and struts. sitting nice, low, and aggressive. Adjusted camber & toe

Keep an eye on audisrs. I've seen few full sets of 18Z coming in at good prices when guys break the car.
These are mine on my B5 with B6 uprights.

They look great mate what did you need to do to get the discs to fit?

They look great mate what did you need to do to get the discs to fit?
Discs are from ML 55AMG. All you need is increase center bore by 1mm to make it sit on the hub properly. I ordered them from mtec and they did that for me.

You also need mounting bolts for calipers and braided hoses.

It's the 4 pots I have,I have the bolts and rs4 lines I'm using the Mercedes discs and taking 1mm out the centre

It's 330mm for the 4 pots or BM5 the 18z can use 330mm or 350mm

It's 330mm for the 4 pots or BM5 the 18z can use 330mm or 350mm

Which merc discs though read some that say ml and some that say c class. And now your going to tell me something completely different lol

Which merc discs though read some that say ml and some that say c class. And now your going to tell me something completely different lol
ML for 18Z. C class or volvo for 17Z.

Reactions: glasgowA4
Hello, I've just recently started to use the forum properly and thought I'd post a couple of photos of the car. Seen a lot of nice cars on here and also had some great ideas :)

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Stanningtonglen
Hello, I've just recently started to use the forum properly and thought I'd post a couple of photos of the car. Seen a lot of nice cars on here and also had some great ideas :)

Wow that's low ! Totally agree with you mate , every time I come on here I get ideas to add to my wish list haha ! Looks super clean though bud.

Wow that's low ! Totally agree with you mate , every time I come on here I get ideas to add to my wish list haha ! Looks super clean though bud.
Thanks mate :) it's on air suspension, can't drive it that low as much as I wish I could, that's just parked mode haha. I try to wash it at least once a fortnight, bit ocd.
Those speedlines look great on your car! I don't know where to start with wheels, all I know is I'd like either 19's or 20's, seen too many that I like haha

Thanks mate :) it's on air suspension, can't drive it that low as much as I wish I could, that's just parked mode haha. I try to wash it at least once a fortnight, bit ocd.
Those speedlines look great on your car! I don't know where to start with wheels, all I know is I'd like either 19's or 20's, seen too many that I like haha
Yup I know exactly what you mean , I chose the speedlines as they are a little different and ain't seen many on the b7 , need to lower the front a little to sit even so the b5 Spring seats for me I think ! I did gather it was on air as it was so low haha ! I don't think your bumper or anything underneath would last very long at that height driving lol ! Wheels are the thing that really makes a car in my opinion , just gotta get the fitment just right , my speedlines are great and fit really nice BUT ......... The fronts stick it a little to much , will get different size tyres on the front at some point to sit a little better but only brought my falkons a few weeks before my speedlines came along , can't justify taking expensive tyres off the front for more right now will have to wait till they wear down a little lol !

Reactions: CraftyChrisc13
Hi, fairly new to the forum. Purchased a DTM A4 from Ireland a week ago. Currently awaiting UK registration.
IMG 20151115 172258
IMG 20151115 161624
IMG 20151115 202436

Reactions: glasgowA4, V6 Quatt, Stanningtonglen and 4 others
Yup I know exactly what you mean , I chose the speedlines as they are a little different and ain't seen many on the b7 , need to lower the front a little to sit even so the b5 Spring seats for me I think ! I did gather it was on air as it was so low haha ! I don't think your bumper or anything underneath would last very long at that height driving lol ! Wheels are the thing that really makes a car in my opinion , just gotta get the fitment just right , my speedlines are great and fit really nice BUT ......... The fronts stick it a little to much , will get different size tyres on the front at some point to sit a little better but only brought my falkons a few weeks before my speedlines came along , can't justify taking expensive tyres off the front for more right now will have to wait till they wear down a little lol !
I'm getting winter out of the way before I do anything else now, or at least Christmas anyway, think I need to try wheels on to see which look right on the car, want to keep the anthracite colour though. Could literally spend thousands haha!

that is a great looking car, love the low stance

Got my coilovers fitted today, really pleased with the look.

Need to get a pic in the daylight tomorrow.

d495eb4cab067d59a314785076f6a722.jpg

Reactions: soldier4313
Yes they are, they're not bad for the money. The projectors and drls are good. The fit well mostly but on one or two corners they don't line up with the body panel. You have to look close.
The beam adjustment is easy and accurate.
Worth buying a decent set of Hids to go in them.

Hi! I'm Michael. Please see my 2007 2.0t Q S-line Special Edition in Akoya Silver.

I love this car!!!

t8u2qc.jpg

1st mod- H&R springs (just fitted, now is sitting a bit lower)

154ejb9.jpg

Waiting for better weather ;)

2v2gtpf.jpg

Reactions: CraftyChrisc13 and THQuattro
Few pictures since the back box delete and coilovers were done.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449387885872781

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449387923891461

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449387970296401

Reactions: Demetrios