Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Thanks for the likes BG plate not going to be on long it already has the must have non res Miltech just purchased Bluetooth adapter for the concert 2 and also planing a Nurumberg trip next spring you guys have some outstanding cars loving some of the mods

From AITP7
9488b8361c068deeeb61186e273ddbe6.jpg

Reactions: unionjack30, jabba and Griffin1989
I look for them long time and friend from Bulgaria who is a car breaker just receive them ! Streight i pay them and they are fitted !!
I just want the really to keep the glove box in good UNbroken condition !

Regarding the seats - i really want to sell them and to buy a Recaro ... They are Exclusive edition with nice leather and really small wear on the driver bolster

Found some gloss black interior trim parts off an A4 Quattro for an absolute bargain, I dont like the silver ones. They stand out so much in an all black interior. Also bought a black S Line badge to replace the Quattro one. A mate off another forum sent me some black Audi Rings too. All black everything :p Cant wait to get them fitted.

iz3l1w.jpg

9hmerb.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
RS4 Fog covers + Xenons with the inserts painted black + clear indicators

aec9139.jpg

Current status, although I have a cupra splitter up front now!

IMG 2547

Reactions: unionjack30 and Stanningtonglen
Cheers @triggerboo - funnily enough I find them slightly marmite! I like them enough to need something special to replace them, at the same time I wouldn't miss them. Love hate :p

Cheers @triggerboo - funnily enough I find them slightly marmite! I like them enough to need something special to replace them, at the same time I wouldn't miss them. Love hate :p

I think the a4 really suit the less spokey wheels if the makes sense. And if you come to sell them give me a shout lol

IMG 3307
IMG 3308
IMG 3306
Here is some pics of my 3.0 TDI A4. IMG 3307 IMG 3308 IMG 3306

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gary_a4_quattro, Charlie Farley and A4DRB
looks very nice chap, nice to see a TDI with decent exhaust tip too, very nice indeed in red...

Reactions: Mark 3.0 TDI
looks very nice chap, nice to see a TDI with decent exhaust tip too, very nice indeed in red...
Thanks matey. Yea I never knew why Audi didn't put nice tips on the S line 3.0 tdi at least! especially as the bumper is sculpted for the job of two!

Moded' my 2007 Cab (2.0) with s-line bumper/grill and DRLs (washer jet covers to follow):

Attachments

• IMG_6362.jpg
    IMG_6362.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_6363.jpg
    IMG_6363.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 199
very soon, just need to get the rear end sorted out to my liking then its show time......

Hi a little off topic but thought you guys might know I have 55 plate s4 with a little marked auto gear knob just wondered if a q7 on would fit as they look amazing thanks in advance

That's a great price, was there more than one set? cheapest I can find them is £61 + delivery, which is still pretty cheap.
i think that was a one off!! the guy had a spare set which he wanted to sell!

Finally after three days of being in the garage she is back. H&R springs fitted and she's sitting nice n low. 12+15mm spacers front and rear. A few bushes and top arms replaced, turbo flushed through and discs skimmed and pads cleaned up. All that's left to do is fit the splitter and she's done.

Reactions: unitzero, A4DRB, Charlie Farley and 1 other person