Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

2a2ahe6u.jpg

That is how I bought her, then alls I done was bought coilovers and black rings front and back and a good T-cut and polish!

umabesu8.jpg

gasa9ejy.jpg

ypebavuq.jpg

^^
When I first put the coilovers on (what a nightmare) and couldn't get it off my drive way without a bang! So I had to raise the front abit more! Now I'm really happy with it! What you's think?

Reactions: DieselJake and THQuattro
This Is my Audi A4 DTM Quattro.
Had this around 18 months now and not really done anything to it.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Spent a few days on the alloys refurbishing them !

First go at doing something Iike this don't think it's a bad job. Now to get rubber on them and on the car.

I'll have pics of them on the motor soon !

First pic before then 2 pics after

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400433503836.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400433503836.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 271
  • uploadfromtaptalk1400433520911.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400433520911.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 270
  • uploadfromtaptalk1400433532130.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400433532130.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 266
Had this month or so now, first chance to give it a wash and a wee polish.Its a 2.0 TDI 170 Special Edition Quattro

20140518 19053320140518 19015920140518 19030420140518 190210

this is my first go at an audi had loads of vws and still have a mk7 golf,bought this completely standard its a 140 bhp that's been remapped sorry about poor I phone pics...

Reactions: telski789 and Jimbo.King
this is my first go at an audi had loads of vws and still have a mk7 golf,bought this completely standard its a 140 bhp that's been remapped sorry about poor I phone pics...

Reactions: telski789, Abb, THQuattro and 4 others
My new A4:)

First mod, new seats

Coilovers arriving this week, hoping to get most of the goodies swapped off my saloon this week too and then sold on soonish after, that's the plan anyway!!

Reactions: ruairi83, Jimbo.King, V6 Quatt and 1 other person
i'm waiting to see this avant with your 19" :hubbahubba:

Might be a wee while:-( Only managed to get the drivers side stripped out tonight on the avant, pinch bolt was a complete nightmare. Going to do the passenger side the other way without touching the pinch bolts so hopefully will be a bit quicker!!

putting coils on the avans aswelll ? Are they diff than the limo ?
I have once spring on mine broken .. and i need a rear pair .. i;m thinking for coiovers now .... what is your opinion ? Only spring H&R or Fk coils ?

What a pretty car! :)

Not at the moment, feeling sorry for itself

Glad I have stripped it down tho, like to get to know new cars and their faults. Found two broken springs so far, not a major concern but hope that's the last!!

Reactions: V6 Quatt and glasgowA4
That's v nice (S4M TE)..... What lights/bulbs are those that you're running that are lit in the top pic?

Cheers

New coilovers fitted, Porsche and S4 brakes, RS4 ARB and some other bits n bobs swapped over. Its been a busy and sore couple of days!!

Reactions: Jimbo.King, THQuattro, glasgowA4 and 3 others
My V6 view updates:

Reactions: Jimbo.King, Audibritz, THQuattro and 5 others
car looks great ajax how where the Porsche calipers to fit? did you have custom brackets made? red is the new white this year for me looks great in sunshine,the wheels have a mk4 anni look about them,really nice car.

car looks great ajax how where the Porsche calipers to fit? did you have custom brackets made? red is the new white this year for me looks great in sunshine,the wheels have a mk4 anni look about them,really nice car.

Cheers mate!!

Porsche brakes are an easy fit. Only a set of custom bolts are needed, longer brake lines and a wee mod to the caliper and the disc and you're good to go.
Can you guess I had a red anni a couple of years ago?!? BBS RCs are my all time favourite wheel but never been available in 19" so these were the closest I could find to them. If they didn't have the small lip round the spoke they'd be really close to them.
Actually been driving it the last couple of days, AP coilovers are fantastic!!!

does look good mine is in getting adjustable control arms fitted as im running low and steering isn't 100% without them had to have the pinch bolts covered in penetrating oil overnight to get them loose,i don't need big brakes but running 19" and the style of wheel I have you can see a lot of the brake setup and look really small and they aren't that expensive nowadays if the red avant was mine I would lose the chrome apart from the front rings but that's just me and as for red anni they are my favourite mk4s I love them if I could find a good low miles gttdi I would have one in a heart beat.

Cheers mate!!

Porsche brakes are an easy fit. Only a set of custom bolts are needed, longer brake lines and a wee mod to the caliper and the disc and you're good to go.
Can you guess I had a red anni a couple of years ago?!? BBS RCs are my all time favourite wheel but never been available in 19" so these were the closest I could find to them. If they didn't have the small lip round the spoke they'd be really close to them.
Actually been driving it the last couple of days, AP coilovers are fantastic!!!

just noticed your in fife hopefully see you at the Scottish motor show or the Scottish vag show in july in Hamilton.

does look good mine is in getting adjustable control arms fitted as im running low and steering isn't 100% without them had to have the pinch bolts covered in penetrating oil overnight to get them loose,i don't need big brakes but running 19" and the style of wheel I have you can see a lot of the brake setup and look really small and they aren't that expensive nowadays if the red avant was mine I would lose the chrome apart from the front rings but that's just me and as for red anni they are my favourite mk4s I love them if I could find a good low miles gttdi I would have one in a heart beat.

My existing calipers were shot and didn't see the point of rebuilding them and like you they looked too small so went the Porsche route, all in I was just over £500. Replacing what I had I wouldn't have been far off spending the same. On the back I picked up 300mm S4s for £150 plus discs and pads, all in it was a cheap brake F&R upgrade.

Chrome will be going eventually, wrapped the bits myself on the old car but will get these done professionally when I find someone.

My old TDI

Reactions: glasgowA4
My existing calipers were shot and didn't see the point of rebuilding them and like you they looked too small so went the Porsche route, all in I was just over £500. Replacing what I had I wouldn't have been far off spending the same. On the back I picked up 300mm S4s for £150 plus discs and pads, all in it was a cheap brake F&R upgrade.

Chrome will be going eventually, wrapped the bits myself on the old car but will get these done professionally when I find someone.

My old TDI

M8 just found out that i have one broken spring aswell ! Can you pm's me price and place ?
I'm considerin Fk coil now ? Opinion ?
Cheers

My old TDI

anni looks great if your on edition 38 or Scottish vag dougie (trix) in Dunfermline is doing wraps and the price he gave me for windows tinted and chrome wrapped was very good.

Reactions: ajax1976
Hi guys.

2.0 TDi S-Line in Dolphin Grey. 73k on the clock. Few little marks, but mileage and colour was right, bodywork can be sorted later!

14234966913_4cdc6806fe_c.jpg

14342513433_b26edfaf8f_c.jpg

14321639574_45aedd2f73_c.jpg

14135700700_6c9bd42c4a_c.jpg

Already given the engine a good clean, now know that there are a few trim covers missing under the bonnet, but only had the car 3 weeks: ongoing projects! No plans to modify, I've always had modified cars, keeping this one standard (bar an EGR delete) but being a member of Detailing World too, I just want to keep this one standard and mint!

Dan