Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

xenons look awesome, start looking into getting washers fitted as cars that have xenons must have washers fitted in order to pass mot, when they release the new rules lol

The current family line up. 2005 A4 2.0TQ, 2004 S4 Cab, 2012 Q3 2.0TDI, 2010 R8 Spyder, 2010 S5 3.0T, 2012 A8 3.0TDI, 2007 Q7 4.2TDI.
7274243232_b94d44c417_b.jpg

Looks good mate! :wub: You from Cardiff?

2006 s line 2.otdi 170bhp model

lowered on eibach sportlines
19" a5 rotor styled wheels
dechromed
audi a6 c6 leather interior
dpf removed
remaped running approx 190bhp

next to do is light smoke windows all round and fit some hubcentric spacers on rear

right small update

now got tints done ,15mm spacers on rear, new led rear lights and new headlights ,also had a 3 day wet flat and machine polish ,nearly there now

DSCF0002-6.jpg

DSCF0033-1.jpg

DSCF0019-3.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg

DSCF0015-5.jpg

and now a couple of reflection shots

DSCF0006-6.jpg

DSCF0025-1.jpg

DSCF0009-3.jpg

DSCF0016-3.jpg

DSCF0022-2.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

Accidently deleted me pics off photobucket lol, so heres mine again :D

IMG_0224-1.jpg

IMG_0223-1.jpg

IMG_0222-1.jpg

IMG_0079-1.jpg

Craigcull, have you ever considered getting your window trim, grille etc wrapped in gloss black? I think it would look great and match the wheels? Id also say the black S-Line badges and rings would look good too, matching the wheels.

Great looking car either way.

Reactions: Craig Cull
Craigcull, have you ever considered getting your window trim, grille etc wrapped in gloss black? I think it would look great and match the wheels? Id also say the black S-Line badges and rings would look good too, matching the wheels.

hi jdm82

i have thought about doing the grille and the s line badges, but im not sure if it would be too much. i like the window trim and mirrors chrome, it just has a nice balance at the mo. have you seen any with it done?

And cheers glad ya like :)

New wheels, so new pics. Had LM reps before this, I am pleased with how they look!

9d239c42.jpg

wheels3.jpg

bda2417b.jpg

New wheels, so new pics. Had LM reps before this, I am pleased with how they look!

9d239c42.jpg

wheels3.jpg

bda2417b.jpg

I use to have these wheels in 18" on my B6 and they set it apart from any other B6. Now I have a B7 I'm unsure whether or not to put them on it or go for another style wheel but 19"??

these wheels black or dark grey? Looks smart that!

Wheels are black, they are absolutely ****e, done by a mate of a mate grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyways new wheels arriving this week :sm4:

Here is my new (to me) S4. Word's can't describe how much I love this freekin car!! Just had a great return journey from Dumfries to Aberdeen.

IMG_6873.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6875.jpg

IMG_6876.jpg

You're just round the corner from me. Lovely S4!

Hi, there new to the forum but here's a few pics of the car I bought two weeks ago. It's a 3.0 TDI. New to Audis but familiar with VAGs (came from a 1.6 Golf Mk4). Hope you like it...

e1f7ec3f.jpg

cd6d2d9a.jpg

83146527.jpg

487dda0b.jpg

Welcome fella, nice jump - 1.6 to 3.0, love the colour

Mac

New to the forum, so a couple of shots of my 2.0 TDI..
08082010390.jpg

08082010396.jpg

Doesn't look quite so shiney now (55,000 miles later).. the Rotiform MIA (8.5 & 10 x19) have long gone (the 10's rubbed too much)

Its got Eibach coilovers and a RS4 rear anti roll bar (stock front disconnected)

148,000 on original clutch and turbo so am now considering replacing with uprated items (house move means daily mileage has gone from 120 miles to just 30!)

10" rears? don't do it.. ;)

Been a while since I have posted on here. Changed from my 2.0TQ to a 3.0TDI Avant, done a few things like fixing cruise and the cup holder. Needs a remap. Thinking of making it a black edition and going down the black optics route. Also looking at tinting the rear windows. This car is loaded with toys already, got RNS-E, adaptive xenon lights, cruise, ipod, bluetooth, memory seats, electric folding mirrors with auto-dimming. Just got a few jobs left on it to tidy it up, but other than that I'm really happy with it. Got 41mpg from Devon to London in it this week and although off the line it isn't as quick as my old chipped 2.0TQ, mid range it packs a punch and after this one is chipped I'm sure it will be sufficient.

7651737638_5bc48fd1e2_b.jpg

I had a go at carbon wrapping the grill, it looked a little bit naff in my opinion and pealed it back off, so will be painting the surround gloss black as part of the black optics conversion.

7651740510_cef6cb60a7_b.jpg

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Looks great Rossy173. I have the same rear lights on my liquid blue, it might sound wrong but it somehow works. I also went for the black DRL headlights. I think they would look great on your car or even if you de-chromed your original headlights?

Nice Quattro, how are you liking the performance so far?? is your auto??

Hi, there new to the forum but here's a few pics of the car I bought two weeks ago. It's a 3.0 TDI. New to Audis but familiar with VAGs (came from a 1.6 Golf Mk4). Hope you like it...

e1f7ec3f.jpg

cd6d2d9a.jpg

83146527.jpg

487dda0b.jpg

You're just round the corner from me. Lovely S4!

Aye aye, how's it going Gogsie? This is weird, was just looking through your build thread and thought I recognised the house/street and the car then I saw this post! lol
Nice work on your motor BTW, very stealthy! I'll pop past sometime and you can give me some tips on that grill!? ;)

Nice Quattro, how are you liking the performance so far?? is your auto??

Absolutely LOVING the performance LOL. Not too impressed with the handling, although that was expected from a a big heavy saloon car. The MPG return is up in high 30's so very impressed at that too.

Mine is a manual as I HATE autos due to the lack of responsiveness in gear changes. Although I do sometimes wish it was an auto as it would drive a lot smoother and I wouldn't need to worry about getting it remapped because of DMF and clutch issues (vibration etc.).

Azeem

Yeh mines an auto and its awesome. When in sports mode it flies even in Drive it just dissapears. I was after a Auto for that reason re- remapping and clutch issues etc.

Good choice of car though. any mod plans??

Yeh mines an auto and its awesome. When in sports mode it flies even in Drive it just dissapears. I was after a Auto for that reason re- remapping and clutch issues etc.

Good choice of car though. any mod plans??

Yea but the fact they've got worse economy, weigh more, less responsive, eat brake pads a lot more and less economical outdone all the disadvantages of the manual but it comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. If it was DSG on the other hand, things would have be been a lot different.

I've de-badged the rear (apart from quattro badge), put some 15mm spacers on the rear and sorted out LED lighting so far. Thinking about the following mods:
  • Light tints all round.
  • Rear light change (not sure which style or colour as there's not many Sprint Blues about to see what it'd look like).
  • RS4 rear ARB.
  • Gun Metal Grey/Anthracite RS4 19" wheels but not sure how it would look on the standard S Line suspension as I don't really wanna lower it due to ride comfort etc.
  • Exhaust system (post DPF as I don't want it to smoke). Was looking at Milltek but may find something in better budget if it sounds nice. Also can't decide on tailpipe style ATM, leaning more towards round (circular) than oval.
  • RS4 front grill.
  • Cupra R front splitter.
  • Cover for screenwash and PAS fluid resevoirs (still looking for the right part number).
  • Alpine iPod kit and maybe rear view camera if it allows me to keep my numberplate lights as I don't have park distance control.
  • 6000k D1S bulbs for the bi-xenons.
Any suggestions are welcome...

Mods sounds good.Yeh

Rear lighst - Go for Red / Clear
Lower Suspension go for H&R or Eibach get a nice stance
Exhaust - Go for Staight tips (Torque Flow in Birmingham excellent custom fitting and design service)
Xennons 6000k -?? arent you happy with the colur temp Bi Xennons - They are wicked!!! You can buy the Xennon replacement bulbs on Ebay for - around £40 - £60 on Ebay.
Good Choice of Car

UOTE=AEM_Bulldog;1645750]Yea but the fact they've got worse economy, weigh more, less responsive, eat brake pads a lot more and less economical outdone all the disadvantages of the manual but it comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. If it was DSG on the other hand, things would have be been a lot different.

I've de-badged the rear (apart from quattro badge), put some 15mm spacers on the rear and sorted out LED lighting so far. Thinking about the following mods:
  • Light tints all round.
  • Rear light change (not sure which style or colour as there's not many Sprint Blues about to see what it'd look like).
  • RS4 rear ARB.
  • Gun Metal Grey/Anthracite RS4 19" wheels but not sure how it would look on the standard S Line suspension as I don't really wanna lower it due to ride comfort etc.
  • Exhaust system (post DPF as I don't want it to smoke). Was looking at Milltek but may find something in better budget if it sounds nice. Also can't decide on tailpipe style ATM, leaning more towards round (circular) than oval.
  • RS4 front grill.
  • Cupra R front splitter.
  • Cover for screenwash and PAS fluid resevoirs (still looking for the right part number).
  • Alpine iPod kit and maybe rear view camera if it allows me to keep my numberplate lights as I don't have park distance control.
  • 6000k D1S bulbs for the bi-xenons.
Any suggestions are welcome...[/QUOTE]

Mods sounds good.Yeh

Rear lighst - Go for Red / Clear
Lower Suspension go for H&R or Eibach get a nice stance
Exhaust - Go for Staight tips (Torque Flow in Birmingham excellent custom fitting and design service)
Xennons 6000k -?? arent you happy with the colur temp Bi Xennons - They are wicked!!! You can buy the Xennon replacement bulbs on Ebay for - around £40 - £60 on Ebay.
Good Choice of Car

Still not too keen on this whole idea of lowering it as I'm happy with the ride comfort as it is.

I did see a listing for the Milltek system for around £770 and it comes with 90mm or 100mm jet tailpipes so need to check them out and see what they look like and how they fit.

With regards to the lights, do you mean LED lighting or non-LED lighting?

I think I'd prefer the light colour temp to be white with a hint of blue in it rather than the stock 4300k setup.

Thought I'd share this as just spent a few hours cleaning before taking For Sale photo's
P1000767-1.jpg

P1000766.jpg

Last edited:
Ooops. Just realised I posted this in the B6 thread by mistake.
Anyhow. Right place now......
Having spent the morning giving our A4 a good seeing to (the wife's actually, but my weekend project) thought I'd add some pictures here.
Just had original wheels exchanged for oem refurbs, added new tyres, discs, pads and braided lines and we're jolly pleased with the results.
View attachment 6173
IMG 6406
View attachment 6175