Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

28CM DRL SMD LED LIGHTS AUDI A3 A4

Here you go, type this in to ebay. its called the-car-mod-shop-ltd

£15 including postage and they came in 3 days!!! Bit of a pain to wire up but my dads pretty good with that sort of thing.......

for those wondering about black s-line lowers :

cf5702a3-031a-31a0.jpg

I like this, but would be better with chrome matching lower grill, kinda looks a bit Passat-y without it.

Cheers, just need to upload them, it's only the gear surround and ash tray lid, totally hammered so had no option but to wrap. Will get them on soon.
Yeah pics would be good. and sources of materials used if possible (although perhaps in a different thread) :)

Yeah pics would be good. and sources of materials used if possible (although perhaps in a different thread) :)

I will, but I'm doing it again as not happy with the result so look out for that one, I started a thread about my parking sensor fit, took me ages and got no ''well done''s off anybody, gutted.

Look forward to seeing more cars ALL. :o.k:

Ah, am I sensing a deal has been done??? Looking good Bean5!!!

Thats looking really good now:thumbsup:

Thanks. It's amazing what a set of wheels can do isn't it. I put some 18'' RS6 on my 8P A3 Sport a couple of yrs ago and it looked like an Allroad, the B6 Sport sits really well. I'm happy.... For now.

Looking forward to yours now Ross!

cleaned the car, it's got some shine on. What do youse think about these wheels? Recently I was thinking to put it back to silver... but then it will look so standard..

2012-02-27.jpg

Here's a couple of recent pic's of my pride and joy with my other pride and joy.

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Here is a pic of an A4 on Piston Heads which really took my eye, really love the Scirrocco rims.

IMG_0278.png

Both car and the bike are looking really well!

Personally not 100% on the Scirocco wheels but each to his own. :salute:

Here's mine.. picked it up last month, it was filthy when I got it home..

8 hours later with the DA polisher, I had managed to get it looking better, but still not to my full satisfaction.

It's a 2.5 TDI with a nice spec, I have the original sales invoice, it has £6k worth of options: heated leather, MFSW, RNS-e, Bluetooth, iPhone4 cradle, CD changer, Xenon lights, Parking Assist.

It is rather blue though.. Moro pearl, Indigo Nappa Leather, Indigo dash, blue trim, blue carpet.. at least it has the silver rooflining.

The only worry I have is how long before the multitronic gearbox gives out again.. it went bang at 77k and the previous owner spent £2.5k getting it fixed.. it's now on 95k. I might be lucky and get it round to 140k+ before it breaks again.. we shall see.

clean1.jpg
clean1.jpg

clean2.jpg

interior.jpg

I've already added cruise and am looking out for an anti-dazzle rear view mirror for it.
I tried an xcarlink ipod interface, but it was too noisy, so I've given up on that and have gone for 4 x 4GB SD Cards instead.
I have the basic bluetooth module, so might upgrade that to a later one someday, but there's no rush.

It's my 6th Audi.. and after a Megane CC, it's like coming home.

Here's a couple of snaps of the S4 Recaro's I sourced. I saw a couple of sets of full leathers but I'm pleased I held out for the half leathers that I really wanted. What? I hear you say! I know that kind of goes against the grain a bit but I much prefer half leather seats as I think they hold you better, they're not as slippy..

They have transformed the inside of the car, it was a nice place to be already but these are just so comfy, helps you smash the miles and not feel uncomfortable at all..

Anyway, pics..

Recaro_front.jpg

Recaro_front_2.jpg

recaro_rear.jpg

Next on the agenda is iPod/phone integration & get these wheels done!

Loving the seats, they really add to the interior! They look comfy also! :icon_thumright:

Here's a couple of snaps of the S4 Recaro's I sourced. I saw a couple of sets of full leathers but I'm pleased I held out for the half leathers that I really wanted. What? I hear you say! I know that kind of goes against the grain a bit but I much prefer half leather seats as I think they hold you better, they're not as slippy..

They have transformed the inside of the car, it was a nice place to be already but these are just so comfy, helps you smash the miles and not feel uncomfortable at all..

Anyway, pics..

Recaro_front.jpg

Next on the agenda is iPod/phone integration & get these wheels done!

Nice seats, like them.

As do I, no real need fr heating for winter and don't cook yo *** in summer.

Touch of class those seats. Thumbs up from me.

nice looking car there jas i bet its bumpy on the rds though

i saw this at dubs jas, nice mate. i like your headlamps! wht u done just tinted them?

very nice seats mate what shape s4 are the from b6?

They're from a B7, they fit straight in and all electrics hook up the the B6 A4 loom. Only took an hour to get the old ones out and these in...

DSCF06901.jpg

Just bought it and luv it already. Can't wait to get the DA polished on it next weekend.

DSCF06901.jpg

Just bought it and luv it already. Can't wait to get the DA polished on it next weekend.

Very nice! You bought it already kitted up with the nice subtle bits I spy (wheels, suspension, exhausts, wiper blank)?

Very nice! You bought it already kitted up with the nice subtle bits I spy (wheels, suspension, exhausts, wiper blank)?

Yeah, that's how I bought it. The exhaust is just tail pipes welded on to the stock back boxes so its nice and quiet still.