Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

LOL I have those 16" wheels above, will be great for winter tyres :) Looks nice and chunky with those S4 wheels.

IMG-20110731-00072.jpg

thanks. they aren't S4s though. not sure what the design is called but they are OEM.

They're 17's I think?

I've seen them on A4's before, I 'think' they were a factory option for the B6, but certainly came on TT's.

Lovin the mk2 mate!! Looks mint! That must of been painful parting with that. On a plus note tho, very nice avant. :)

Lovin the mk2 mate!! Looks mint! That must of been painful parting with that. On a plus note tho, very nice avant. :)

Yea was a killer to part with it. Cheers for the comment on the avant Az like I asked in the other forum about the leather interior I'll be wanting to get this to a nice level too, possibly not quite as mad as the mk2 though as I will be using this as the family wagon.
Aaron

Well it looks like you have a good eye for attention to detail and things that just look subtle but work well together, so the avant should look very nice when you've finished making your touches.

Arron :)

Cheers mate, your spec in your sig sounds a good combination of all the best bits available OEM wise. Just like what I love doing. People look at your car and think that looks really nice but aren't quite sure why it stands out more than a standard model.

Btw, did you just get the RS4 ARB's from the main dealer? As it's something I've heard is a good upgrade so I'll be looking at doing that at some point too.

Cheers


Thanks for the comments mate! I'm glad people see it that way, I like the OEM+ look if you know what I mean. It's only really the wheels and the stance of my car that set it off, and the interior if you look inside I suppose, everything else is only noticeable to people that know what they're looking at. I like that.

Yeah the rarb is just an audi part straight from the dealer, have a look through this thread, tells you everything you need to know mate.......

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-...-rs4-rear-anti-roll-bar-rarb.html#post1279588

Yea defiantly agree!

Cheers
For that I'll have a look and get it sorted. 

Nice! Not seen them on a b6 yet, come to think of it I haven't seen them on any A4 yet! Genuine A5's?

I wish I had the money to buy your Carlsson alloys, I'd love them for a set of, dare I say it, winter rims.....

Lol winters! Well with how slow the whole selling scene is at the moment Az I'm sure they'll be around for some time mate so keep saving those pennies and they'll prob still be here anyway. 

Yea Genuine A5's mate, fit under the arches a treat at 18x8.5.

With the way things are at the moment mate it'll take me a blooming long time to save up for those rims! Unfortunately I can't spend the money on cars like I used to (see my 'post pics of your old cars' to see what I mean)

here you go....been a member on here for 7 years now, first with a B5 A4 1.8 and now with a B6 A4 2.5tdi Quattro. I've owned the B6 for over 3 years but have just decided to spend some money on it...

Very nice Jay4! :) .. What type of wheels are they?

here you go....been a member on here for 7 years now, first with a B5 A4 1.8 and now with a B6 A4 2.5tdi Quattro. I've owned the B6 for over 3 years but have just decided to spend some money on it...

Very Nice.

Nowt wrong with the ride hight on your car, what are you running to get that stance (sweet)..

It's on AP coilovers all round, dropped as far as it will go on the back (although considering removing adjusting ring to get a few mm lower) but still has 850mm to go lower on the fronts! (on the coil). I'm then running 20mm spacers on the back and 15mm on the front (believe the wheels are ET45).

Had my car washed so I thought I'd take a quick pic to add here.

2.5Tdi V6 Quattro Sport Avant currently as bought but adding later model spoilers and door blades sometime soon. I may update the wheels after winter when the tyres are beggered.
009-5.jpg

As I gave the car a polish today i thought I'd update with some pics:

Sept11010.jpg

Sept11004.jpg

Sept11009.jpg

Sept11003.jpg

Sept11008.jpg

Reactions: Audi-Rog and S4Paul