Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

My Cab

Original before Rims and Trim Mods

Slide1-5.jpg

Present look with Anthracite Rims/Grille Trim and Badges
Plan to do the Chrome trim around windscreen etc also Anthracite as for the Rims.

Slide2-5.jpg

Very nice Gavlar & Iyole

Iyole - difficult to tell with the shadow/colour of your car, have you smooted your number plate recess or is it still there?

Thanx C17LJR

Number Plate Recess still there....just blacked out number plate with Photoshop..... But you've given me an idea....:sm4:

thats a good chop! you handy with PS then? ;)

check my build thread for a number plate recess cover that smooths up the front end ;)

Gavlar- Recess cover - 8E0-807-240-B-GRU

Its from the us a4 so not a straight fir as it clips into the us bumper, where as youll need to cut the clips off and stick it on your bumper.

Up a hill in -34 on Friday. Can't get away from grumbling to myself that the car looks good in snow but the 16" winter wheels look ****... erm... not that you can't see much of the car in this pic

Last edited:
thanks gents. I have to say i'm getting used to this white stuff now. I haven't had to do a 3 point turn in ages when proper aplication of handbrake and 2nd gear is faster.. and more fun :)
I can't entertain any thoughts about lowering it any more though (as much as i like the look of yours C17LJRhttp://www.audi-sport.net/vb/members/c17ljr/) . It's **** clenchingly close moving about on hard packed snow as it is (tends to build up into odd lumps and ditches in places)

Last edited:
Here's the first picture of my B6 with my new 2009 S Line 18's fitted.

it-1.jpg

Wil polish her up and get some daylight shots at the weekend.

Last edited:
Nice car and photo and thanks for the advertising (flogas)

If your talkin bout mine thanks lol. I will be back at Amd on Saturday to get my remap done. Was gonna get a set of lm reps but have heard horrible story's about them so opted for a nice gain in horses :)

Yep!

If your talkin bout mine thanks lol. I will be back at Amd on Saturday to get my remap done. Was gonna get a set of lm reps but have heard horrible story's about them so opted for a nice gain in horses :)

There are many companys now selling LM rep's some are as you say cheap and will or may crack or even split i have had mine for ages without any problem's and will be rolling on them again very soon.

Here's the first picture of my B6 with my new 2009 S Line 18's fitted.

it-1.jpg

Wil polish her up and get some daylight shots at the weekend.

Wont get much polishing done this weekend its been raining all day

upload.jpg

Cheers but they coming off! theyve been overplayed now so time for something i thought was a bit less common but seen one car rolling them *faceplant* least mine will be gloss black

All Torque have you got a full shot of the rear, i was thinking about tinting my rear lights but can't decide between all red or smoked like yours...

All Torque have you got a full shot of the rear, i was thinking about tinting my rear lights but can't decide between all red or smoked like yours...

Was in the same boat fella, couldnt decide but as it fits in well with the look i've gone for had to be black.. My inspiration was danny's black avant :wub:

But as you asked a few pics
dsc002796.jpg

dsc002h.jpg

Best thing i did was covering the chrome strip across the tailgate with carbon vinyl :eyebrows:

What about tinting the Sline badges? Notice the sticker in window, Hows Big Pete?
Think the badges are coming off as at the mo my car doesnt fully fulfill the look i want with chrome on it :blink:
Big Pete is a busy boy! Pop over and post up :sly:

Cheers All Torque, i wasn't sure about all black and no chrome but seeing yours has definately got me thinking... Just vinyl wrapped my S4 Bonnet Grill and Lower S-Line Grill in Gloss Black, gonna do the chrome the chrome boot strip now after seeing yours, looks spot on....

My pride and joy.............................. Hope you like it too. :w00t:.....................:rock:
CavsCar.jpg

Hi, I'm new on this forum, and this is my 3.0 Quattro Tip. Bought it last summer, done about 50k now. It is on its winter wheels as after ruining a set of 22" Lenso wheels on another vehicle I promised myself to never drive with nice wheels in the winter.

I'll update it when temperatures are regularly above 7 degrees :icon_thumright:

1205621966_DhvnM-L.jpg

sSig_welcome2.gif

Nice Ride there....

What Year Model is she.....any mods..... wish mine was quattro but still one of the finest cars I have owned....

Cheers

It's a 2004 3.0v6 quattro tiptronic, got about 50k miles on it which I am rapidly increasing now. Seems to have all the options, electric memory seats, folding mirrors, full colour dis, rns-e, mfsw, Bluetooth (but no phone controls on steering weirdly).

Only mods I've done so far is upgrade lightbulbs to philips extreme (I do that on all non cars). Not sure yet what else to do besides bigger wheels :)

Hi, I'm new on this forum, and this is my 3.0 Quattro Tip. Bought it last summer, done about 50k now. It is on its winter wheels as after ruining a set of 22" Lenso wheels on another vehicle I promised myself to never drive with nice wheels in the winter.

I'll update it when temperatures are regularly above 7 degrees :icon_thumright:

1205621966_DhvnM-L.jpg

Nice car mate